Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

zoo

I think there's just so little great stages in DOA6 that not having winter themed one makes us even angrier. For instance DOA4 didn't have a snow stage from my memory but the stages in that game made up for it (in my opinion anyway). In the era of dlc however they could, at the very least, bring back an old one to give us something other than costumes. Personally wish the series would embrace its fantasy side a bit more and go with those cool, aesthetically pleasing ones like Lost World or Aerial Gardens. The dinosaur one is easily my favorite in 6 for that reason.

As for holiday stuff I think they're trying to spread all that out over the years. Guessing this awful first year for the game is enough sacrifice to gradually satisfy us until the eventual "end" product.. which is sad as fuck that this is how fighting games are nowadays but I digress.

uwu

I think there's just so little great stages in DOA6 that not having winter themed one makes us even angrier. For instance DOA4 didn't have a snow stage from my memory but the stages in that game made up for it (in my opinion anyway). In the era of dlc however they could, at the very least, bring back an old one to give us something other than costumes. Personally wish the series would embrace its fantasy side a bit more and go with those cool, aesthetically pleasing ones like Lost World or Aerial Gardens. The dinosaur one is easily my favorite in 6 for that reason.

As for holiday stuff I think they're trying to spread all that out over the years. Guessing this awful first year for the game is enough sacrifice to gradually satisfy us until the eventual "end" product.. which is sad as fuck that this is how fighting games are nowadays but I digress.
i feel like they’re focusing so hard on pushing out loads of dlc that they aren’t focusing on stages/game modes/other stuff.
i hope they take a break after this season pass and take time to re evaluate the game bc bitch i b getting bored

Brute

Standard Donor
Road Rage is mostly a big flat surface, except it has the added misfortune of perpetual slippery surface across the entire stage. When it's not being a big, giant empty borefest, it's just stacking a bunch of BS dangerzones like a fucking conga line. Add to this, it's ugly as fuck, and I would hate looking at it even if I could see the stage past it's overexposed lighting.

Third worst stage in DOA history, and easily the worst stage in DOA6.

RetroMe91

Look what fun christmas costumes they could of used instead of baggy santa :/

I like the reindeer costumes. The snowman one is dopey looking and the one Ein got was lame. If they wanted to mix it up and give half of the cast Santa’s and the other half Reindeer, I would have liked that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Because Kasumi totally needs more tracking.

/sarcasm
I'm confused, don't you use her? And I don't see the problem, she has good tracking but she has several things that don't track, I think moves that have a spin or hit horizontally like 2K should track since Mila's 2K tracks.

Raansu

I'm confused, don't you use her? And I don't see the problem, she has good tracking but she has several things that don't track, I think moves that have a spin or hit horizontally like 2K should track since Mila's 2K tracks.

I do not use her. I don't use any of the ninjas.

Her tracking is too good already imo. She doesn't need more.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I do not use her. I don't use any of the ninjas.

Her tracking is too good already imo. She doesn't need more.
I could have sworn PB had said something about you using her a few months ago but ok, and her tracking isn't TOO good but eh, at least give her her heavy FTs and fix 9PP xD

Edit: didn't wanna double post so I posted this here. It's not much but it's a teaser pic gif of Rachel doing her 66K

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Road Rage is mostly a big flat surface, except it has the added misfortune of perpetual slippery surface across the entire stage. When it's not being a big, giant empty borefest, it's just stacking a bunch of BS dangerzones like a fucking conga line. Add to this, it's ugly as fuck, and I would hate looking at it even if I could see the stage past it's overexposed lighting.

Third worst stage in DOA history, and easily the worst stage in DOA6.
This makes me wonder what the other 2 stages are in DOA history.
I could have sworn PB had said something about you using her a few months ago but ok, and her tracking isn't TOO good but eh, at least give her her heavy FTs and fix 9PP xD
Kasumi is fine the way she is as of now. DOA6 Kasumi is by far the best Kasumi, has ever been in a DOA game. 9PK and 2K tracking would be unnecessary since she already has strong tracking tools like 6PK and P+K.

Derock

Kasumi is fine the way she is as of now. DOA6 Kasumi is by far the best Kasumi, has ever been in a DOA game. 9PK and 2K tracking would be unnecessary since she already has strong tracking tools like 6PK and P+K.

Yes, my girl is 10x better than any previous DOA. Only things missing are her old PPPPK with K or 2K and 6K+6K. Don't know why they change that in 5U.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes, my girl is 10x better than any previous DOA. Only things missing are her old PPPPK with K or 2K and 6K+6K. Don't know why they change that in 5U.
Are you talking about Kasumi? She never had a PPPPK iirc but she did have PPPK which was her 3P into 6H+KK/6H+K2K, they removed that since she didn't have a way to backturned in string plus 3PK now is way better imo. The old one had no real edge although it could be a new doa6 string mix up

And I never said Kasumi wasn't better in doa6, idk where that came from xD all I said is that her 9PP needs a consistency fix and that certain moves could track. And even then I'm not tripping off of it since Kasumi is one of the better characters regardless, she's no Raidou or Marie thank god

Derock

Are you talking about Kasumi? She never had a PPPPK iirc but she did have PPPK which was her 3P into 6H+KK/6H+K2K, they removed that since she didn't have a way to backturned in string plus 3PK now is way better imo. The old one had no real edge although it could be a new doa6 string mix up

That's what I meant. PPPK with the kick that is basically 6H+KK/6H+K2K. Better yet, give them to Phase-4. She really doesn't need the same exact basic combo strings from Kasumi. It will differentiate them more. (However, I wished Phase-4 could had the rest of old Kasumi animations and attacks for nostalgia purposes).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Dojo/Tatami & Aircraft Carrier
Oh yeah, those stages were straight up stupid. I hope they’ll add some stages that actually are pleasing to the eyes instead of making them as “dangerous” as possible with these unnecessary dangerzones. I feel like whenever they design a stage that they’re like “How many dangerzones can we put into this stage.”

Onryoki

Standard Donor
That's what I meant. PPPK with the kick that is basically 6H+KK/6H+K2K. Better yet, give them to Phase-4. She really doesn't need the same exact basic combo strings from Kasumi. It will differentiate them more. (However, I wished Phase-4 could had the rest of old Kasumi animations and attacks for nostalgia purposes).
I wish Phase 4 got more of the other ninja’s moves since canonically she is able to transform into them and can utilise their movesets. She should get more of her own identity since Alpha-152 and Kasumi Alpha both got more of an own identity than Phase 4. I think Alpha-152 is the best Kasumi clone out there.

Derock

I wish Phase 4 got more of the other ninja’s moves since canonically she is able to transform into them and can utilise their movesets. She should get more of her own identity since Alpha-152 and Kasumi Alpha both got more of an own identity than Phase 4. I think Alpha-152 is the best Kasumi clone out there.

I'll take Phase-4 taking some of Alpha-152's moves, but not all of them.

Boogie

ya'know, i never thought about rachel's signature color being that purply blue color but i guess it makes sense since alma's magenta and her awakened form is that purple/blue color.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD