Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Raansu

The logic of TN have been thrown out of the window many moons ago many times by now, either way the costume as it is looks ass lol

Logic seems pretty clear to me. Personally I think it looks better. I always thought that outfit looked dumb without something under it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Logic seems pretty clear to me. Personally I think it looks better. I always thought that outfit looked dumb without something under it.

It looks "dumb" now because it looks so unnatural. Like a design error. How is that smart? Did Rachel go to church camp and get caught at the pool? The boob covering part looks fucking stupid too. The whole purpose of it is that she's wrapped between humanity and fiend. Tells more story than almost any DOA outfit and Team NINJA crapped on it and doesn't even give you an option to make it look the way you want it to like other costumes that are more revealing on other characters.

Ninoasker

Me: I think we should make a DOA fanservice game
You guys: Hey, hey F U Honkers
Team Ninja "Censored Rachel's fanservice outfit"
You guys: OMGZ itz tis endz of the worldz.

:(
Imagine thinking that complaining about actual censorship (that even ruins the costume itself with how fucking UGLY it was implemented) equals to having to agree with your sick DOA hentai videogame fantasy that gets rids of men just to include some tentacle monster shit while making the girls your typical hentai rape victims lmao. Your post still smells no matter how much we disagree with a costume being censored.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You can use her early in quest and tutorial mode if you don't have her in stores yet, her voice acting seems to have been completely changed tho, like idk if the the English one is the same anymore

N1ce Dreams

Except its not considering she literally has a Christmas costume that shows way more skin. That costume had a body suit version in Sigma 2 and they decided to go with that design because they felt it looked better. If it was actually censorship she wouldn't have the other costumes that are even more revealing.

Its not fucking rocket science.
Doesn't matter, these people act like the thing they hate. They need something to bitch about.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Great. Seems like Helena's old BT_CB is a FS now and even has a BKO transition.
This looks really nice and makes sense!

Like I said: Best update so far to the game. Even Raidou & Hayate got stuff.

I have been too busy playing with Rachel to look too deep into the new moves for other characters but I'm on it. Emery's video seems like a useful tool.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD