Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
seems about right, steep as always. but if the pass is actually stay good throughout all the releases I may cop this one.
I’m buying it regardless, I just can’t stand not having every costume. It’s a awful habit of mine.
Are season passes usually so light on costumes? Seems like the sci-fi set will be the only bigger set? Then there will be one for exclusively the girls and several really small sets.
I had secretly hoped the contest costumes would be in the coming season. :/ The only DLC set that will bring me at least temporarily back to the game.
Usually they contain more costumes, but my guess is that some of these costumes are crossovers. I have a feeling that these 6 costumes are gonna be for Mai and Kula, but I am not sure. I am not gonna say we are but that’s what I think.

the design costumes are probably gonna be in SP5 and hopefully will be the first set in April. Wasn’t the release and contest gap around 3-4 months?

Jadeinchains

Yeah sadly that basically confirms that the design costumes won't be coming this season which is a shame cause I was hoping we'd get them sooner rather than later. at least this season is only from now to March though so if the fan designs are next season we only need to wait until April for that season to begin.

Also I'm very excited for the new character. :) I know theres a lot of rumours going around about the character from them -

1. being one of the already available VV girls who's going to be added to DOA6

2. a completely new character who's going to be added to both DOA6 and VV at the same time in March

personally I'm leaning heavily now to the side that its a completely new character being added to both games at the same time since it would make sense with the usual schedule for new girls getting added to VV for the next girl to be added in March which lines up with this DOA6 dlc schedule.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Yeah sadly that basically confirms that the design costumes won't be coming this season which is a shame cause I was hoping we'd get them sooner rather than later. at least this season is only from now to March though so if the fan designs are next season we only need to wait until April for that season to begin.

Also I'm very excited for the new character. :) I know theres a lot of rumours going around about the character from them -

1. being one of the already available VV girls who's going to be added to DOA6

2. a completely new character who's going to be added to both DOA6 and VV at the same time in March

personally I'm leaning heavily now to the side that its a completely new character being added to both games at the same time since it would make sense with the usual schedule for new girls getting added to VV for the next girl to be added in March which lines up with this DOA6 dlc schedule.

kinda hope its a brand new character with a unique design

RagnorRob

My guess for costume sets:
February costumes - the 16 will be the Gust collab; the 3 will be 3 of the fan submitted winners
March costumes - the 6 costumes will be Nioh 2 inspired costumes for ninjas and Ninja Gaiden related characters: Ryu, Hayate, Kasumi, Ayane, Momoji, and Rachel

Tyaren

Standard Donor
My guess for costume sets:
February costumes - the 16 will be the Gust collab; the 3 will be 3 of the fan submitted winners
March costumes - the 6 costumes will be Nioh 2 inspired costumes for ninjas and Ninja Gaiden related characters: Ryu, Hayate, Kasumi, Ayane, Momoji, and Rachel

There were more than just three fan design winners. There was one costume for Phase 4, one for Mila, one for Bass and three costumes from one designer for Marie Rose, Honoka and Nico.
I highly doubt they split the winners from the rest of the fan design DLC set. At least there is no precedent for that in the last years.

RetroMe91

Weren’t there 6 designs chosen as winner from the design contest? That could be the set of 6, but I love the idea that they could be costumes for Mai and Kula. The 3 could just be fillers for Rachel, since she didn’t get some of the other dlc all of the girls got. Haha.

RagnorRob

There were more than just three fan design winners. There was one costume for Phase 4, one for Mila, one for Bass and three costumes from one designer for Marie Rose, Honoka and Nico.
I highly doubt they split the winners from the rest of the fan design DLC set.

You are probably right. Maybe that is the 6 costumes in March. I would be very surprised if they don't offer some Nioh 2 inspired costumes somewhere in there though

SaihateDYNAMO

I'm kinda, actually scratch that, very disappointed it's just 6 characters getting fan designs. I thought it was going to be like the past where every character got one.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm kinda, actually scratch that, very disappointed it's just 6 characters getting fan designs. I thought it was going to be like the past where every character got one.

Who said that is the case? In all other years they also only awarded a small number of designs with awards and the rest of the costumes were slowly revealed shortly before the complete fan design DLC set released.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Where do people get the idea from that the design contest costumes will only exist out of 6 costumes? We have had multiple costume design contests before and this contest isn’t any different. Just because they showed some winning designs doesn’t mean that are the ONLY designs we’re getting.

we don’t know what this SP will bring so we’ll have wait and see. The only thing that’s for sure is that the design costume pack is not a part of this SP.

SaihateDYNAMO

If I see only 6 costumes, I’m going to think we’re getting only 6 costumes. I don’t think it’s too farfetched to think that way but whatever... I thought they would show them all at once since I didn’t participate in any of the previous contests.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The update isn't much, the ground game is basically the same still but they allowed more hair accesories to be used like the sun dress hats and flower accesories from the hot summer pack. Not really anything much xD

Dionysus

The Sci-Fi costumes take 3 of the tickets to buy seperate, unlike everything else which cost 2. This means that all the bundles will leave you with extraneous tickets.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
They probably meant many more tickets to buy single costumes. ;)

Seriously, what are you guys expecting nearly one year after game release and DLC and game update quality going downhill instead of upwards since then?

1. You haven't seen the balance adjustments.

2. The last update added moves. That's not going downhill.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Where's the "MANY CONTENTS" they said?
nothing changed.
It's not many content but actually they did adjust game balance and allowed the ability to use the other dlc gear with almost all of the costumes that allow it

Mai and Kula got the most in that regard but I think it was done to them first because it's a short notice update, I think in the next update and onwards they'll continue to allow dlc gear to be universal to increase customization value

ArtemisRising-

Hi new member here, I’ve been actually watching the forum for quite some time but I guess I decided to actually make an account and join the conversation. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that the game received the most significant update to date when Rachel was released, that being said I don’t think it would be wild to think that the major gameplay change update wouldn’t be until the new character is released in March. Just my thoughts though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD