Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I take back what I said @SaihateDYNAMO
81946F00-655C-4C44-A4EE-C23B081B3DA7.jpeg

but I don’t think these will the only 6 costumes we’ll see from the contest. I’m sure that the other costumes will be added in SP5.

P2p1mbs

The new costume pack is surprisingly expensive; almost half the price of the SP, is it a crossover?

I guess I'll just buy individual costumes as usual....

Yuffie

VV girl as dlc, why?
Misaki was added as dlc for DOAX3F, so I would guess it would be her.
Plus I don't get why TN doesn't pair the reused, I mean revival sets with the SP.
SP already costs $90 as it is.
Interesting that they're telling us ahead of time what we're getting too.
And I don't know if they bundled the previous sets all together for a "discount".

@P2p1mbs probably, never heard of Nova.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I take back what I said @SaihateDYNAMO View attachment 30208
but I don’t think these will the only 6 costumes we’ll see from the contest. I’m sure that the other costumes will be added in SP5.

tenor.gif

This is so bad...

Way less costumes than usual in a season pass, single costumes are pricier than before, they just realize 6 costumes of the costume contest, an effing VV girl in DOA6 instead of any of the veteran male characters they cut and 3 reused DOA5 DLC sets that they market to us as "Revival Series" and which they don't even put in the season pass.

And I am really not even trying to troll here. I am honestly aghast at what DOA has become. Such a shit show!

Dionysus

The tweets said there would be balance changes, but if you look at the update notes on PS4, only bug fixes are mentioned. Other patches have noted balance adjustments.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
tenor.gif

This is so bad...

Way less costumes than usual in a season pass, single costumes are pricier than before, they just realize 6 costumes of the costume contest, an effing VV girl in DOA6 instead of any of the veteran male characters they cut and 3 reused DOA5 DLC sets that they market to us as "Revival Series" and which they don't even put in the season pass.

And I am really not even trying to troll here. I am honestly aghast at what DOA has become. Such a shit show!
Bad is an understatement, considering the patch didn’t contain any significant changes in terms of gameplay or gamemodes whatsoever. The fact that they make an overpriced SP even more expensive because of fucking costumes that give light when you taunt and some collab costumes is bullshit. I really I hope for them that they do something gamechanging in the upcoming patches, because I don’t see this game lasting another year if this continues.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

The three “Atelier Ryza” Mashup Costumes will be sold in a set for 900 yen ($8.19), but each will cost 400 yen ($3.64) on its own effectively making them the most expensive costumes of the game, costing twice as much as all costumes released before today (200 yen) excluding those for Mai Shiranui and Kula Diamond, which cost 300 yen each.

The sixteen costume from the “Gust” Mashup set will be slightly less pricey, but they will stick to the new and higher price for today’s set. The bundle will cost 3,500 yen ($22.74) and each costume will be priced at 300 yen ($2.73).

The package including all the nineteen Gust costumes is priced 4,200 yen, which translates into approximately $38.20.

The trend continues with the Design Contest 2019 Costumes, which will be priced 300 yen ($2.73) each or 1,400 yen ($12.73) for the package of six.

The Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation character’s price tag will be 800 yen ($7.28) for the character, 1,100 yen ($10) for her five debut costumes, 300 yen ($2.73) if you want to purchase the costumes separately, and 1,800 yen ($16.37) for both character and costumes together.

The pricing of single character and single costumes is the same as Mai Shiranui and Kula Diamond, but higher than both Rachel and Momiji (who were priced at 600 yen for the heroine and 200 yen per costume).

source.gif

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
as soon as i saw what was advertised on pass my desire to buy it went out the windows. I guess individual purchase its for the character

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
With everyone's response so far, thank the heavens i'm not a sheep for the current iteration lel.

There may be hope outside of DOA6 vanilla though, but I'd literally ask a fortune teller to skip all that and to letting me know what the finalized version is so that people can make their decision there and to save me time for what it's going to be in the future. It isn't worth the effort for the milestone of tribulations just to get quality since every time I look at DOA6 it's just hard to take it serious lol. But hey I'm perfectly good, not sure about anyone else for DOA6 vanilla lol.

Last edited:

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
With everyone's response so far, thank the heavens i'm not a sheep for the current iteration lel.

There may be hope outside of DOA6 vanilla though, but I'd literally ask a fortune teller to skip all that and to let me know what the finalized version is so that people can make their decision there. It isn't worth the effort for the milestone of tribulations just to get quality. I'm perfectly good, not sure about anyone else for DOA6 vanilla lol.

probably will give revised game on the next gen like did with last round on the ps4.

if they do that i wonder if the dlc will carry over this time unlike last time.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
probably will give revised game on the next gen like did with last round on the ps4.

if they do that i wonder if the dlc will carry over this time unlike last time.

I think so. Though seeing a DOA6++/DOA6U/DOA6LR/or DOA6 -insert new title here- is still a good possibility. If it's to escape on what vanilla is going through via a game upgrade with actual quality (which I doubt but I like surprises), I don't mind somewhat.

As scummy as it is, I don't mind burning some cash for a complete game upgrade from the ground up if it becomes the hype game it tries to be, instead of being enveloped in a false sense of hype or to flock with the sheeps with the unprecedented heavy bias for this iteration lol. Moments like these however, I do wish they tell people now on what their end goal is and to release a list of things confirmed for 2021, 2022, 2023 etc. all the way into the end of the game's support with actual straightforward details to avoid the hassle of what's hidden in the dark and what's to come. Course it isn't that simple obviously since they are trying to find ways to get into that wallet and reel you in with gimmicks, but having an actual real fortune teller do magic on moments like these would be pretty excellent right about now. But hey i'm chilling so lol.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD