Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

human013

We all know that's the most important thing in DOA6. I initially thought it was referring to the hitboxes issues though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
In addition to 'balance' changes (who lies if they're just lying again lol), it also says updates to 柔体物理演算, 'soft body physics'. Presumably it's changes to jiggle physics... lol.
They're probably gonna update the butt physics since there's not much they can do with the boobs since they already move and sway, the butts and thighs tho they can work on since the movement is pretty much canned and only moves at specific times unlike the boobs which bounce all the time. The guys don't even have it at all oddly which i find ironic

rjqnraos19

1581099891.jpg

1581099893.jpg

1581099898.jpg

1581100082.jpg

Finally! will these shit fix?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah. I don't know what they were thinking there. The cottage cheese butt is not attractive. I think other things need fixing too. I don't like the same dirty mark every girl gets on her belly button, and how the belly looks blurry. I don't notice it when I'm fighting, but I do at the pose screen or the character select in some cases.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
For some reason I feel that we’re gonna be getting OMG Mode...
Idk about that tbh xD we're gonna basically get improved thigh and butt jiggle that's noticeable.

If you go to the DOAVV live stream and skip to the Honoka Atelier costume teaser, her thighs and butt are jiggling WAY more than they do now, i compared it to her swimsuit costume where her butt and thighs jiggle when she does crouches and such but they don't move really at all when she does the idle jump and moving stance she has besides her big tits. Plus they teased the thigh jiggle in the earlier live stream tweet and the official DOATEC account liked my tweet that said they were gonna improve the jiggle so that's definitely coming xD

I'm actually happy since the current movement is barely noticeable and a canned animation, I'm glad it'll move more naturally as they should
Probably not tbh, her 5LR version of that costume showed less butt and they basically reduced the covering so I'm not surprised her ass looks bad there since they didn't refine the exposed skin xD

Tyaren

Standard Donor

It would be nice if they finally fixed this. Someone here said it's because its a reused DOA5 costume and they didn't refine the butt model, but it has nothing to do with that. It is not only a probem on Christie and with this costume but with all costumes and all of the girls. If breast, butt and thigh jiggle is turned on you can for some strange reason very clearly see the polygon mesh on butts and thighs, each triangle throwing a noticable shadow. The normal maps and whatever shaders they applied to the skin for some reason don't work anymore. Which is weird, because the breasts do not have that probem. They deform and the polygon mesh is not visible like this. Same goes for butts and thighs if jiggle is turned off, no noticable polygon mesh...

tumblr_ojcgm8Im0k1vrpazoo2_r1_400.gifv

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honestly what I want them to do is release costumes when it’s the character’s birthday like they do in DOAXVV. I’d pay the $2-3 for it, especially if it’s as nice as the VV birthday costumes. It could be the exact costume honestly. I’d want them to do that for the guys too though.
That'd be great but I have a feeling tbh that after the new girls comes they'll devote those birthday outfits to just a new dlc pack and call it a day xD that or make it a revival for the girls so they'll have extra money to make from outside the season pass spectrum

Dionysus

I see, they chose these ones because you can see the thighs and thus the new physics lol. Also Lisa’s mask can’t be used on other costumes it says.

Dionysus

So they'd rather add thigh physics and sexy cheongsams from DOA5 than fix the game. Good to know, DOA6 really is a lost cause huh.

At least they aren’t censored cheongsams! And since the people who play for sex appeal alone are, as they insist on saying, the only true fans, surely the thigh jiggle will save DOA... right?

Jokes aside; I get a jolt back to reality every time they release images for these sets. I remember that they really are selling recycled dlc at a premium while lying about balance change...

inochinagi

Standard Donor
So they'd rather add thigh physics and sexy cheongsams from DOA5 than fix the game. Good to know, DOA6 really is a lost cause huh.
You'd think it'd be possible to walk and chew gum at the same time, but you know, then they wouldn't be able to keep up their lazy reputation.

Well it's not update day yet. Maybe we will get some good balance adjustments along with this at least.

SaihateDYNAMO

Our fears came true as they're basically going back to the same shit from 5, only this time it's LITERALLY the same shit. This is such a far cry from when the game was first revealed and everyone thought DOA was turning over a new, more serious leaf.

I'm seriously hoping that the Big Changes come alongside the VV girl but do they really think that a lot of people are gonna hold on for that much longer?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Our fears came true as they're basically going back to the same shit from 5, only this time it's LITERALLY the same shit. This is such a far cry from when the game was first revealed and everyone thought DOA was turning over a new, more serious leaf.

I'm seriously hoping that the Big Changes come alongside the VV girl but do they really think that a lot of people are gonna hold on for that much longer?
I don't really see it that way tbh, I think they're gonna focus on only bringing back popular revival packs while still keeping in new content. I actually like this format since that means we can get the older dlc without having to buy a SP if we want that and then we'll also get new stuff the same month

That means more hair styles and accesories and more content is in a single month which I'm all for. My only worry is that how big will the base digital game file size be come December 2020? XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD