Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

marussya

Ancestors, blahblah. They basically added Ryu Hayabusa and Nyotengu in Nioh.
But if in Hayabusas case it can be debatable : characters look different (and still Jin Hayabusa has NES Ninja Gaiden vibes)
In case with Nyotengu characters basically look the same

Ninoasker

So happy to see one of the few good DOA newcomes making appearances in other KT games, I was still bitter they put fucking Marie and Honoka in Warriors AllStars but didn't put Hayate in. For fucks sake, they shoehorned Marie and Honoka so hard they had to put Ayane as a Ninja Gaiden representative instead of a DOA one because DOA already had 3 characters lmfao. Should've just put Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate as the DOA representatives and Hayabusa and Momiji as Ninja Gaiden's. Anyways, like I was saying, Queen Nyo deserves it :nyotengu: Hope her appearance is meaningful for Nioh 2's story.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So happy to see one of the few good DOA newcomes making appearances in other KT games, I was still bitter they put fucking Marie and Honoka in Warriors AllStars but didn't put Hayate in. For fucks sake, they shoehorned Marie and Honoka so hard they had to put Ayane as a Ninja Gaiden representative instead of a DOA one because DOA already had 3 characters lmfao. Should've just put Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate as the DOA representatives and Hayabusa and Momiji as Ninja Gaiden's. Anyways, like I was saying, Queen Nyo deserves it :nyotengu: Hope her appearance is meaningful for Nioh 2's story.
It isn’t. She’s a boss fight that’s easy to kill, that’s it....

Ninoasker

It isn’t. She’s a boss fight that’s easy to kill, that’s it....
Of course... idk why I bother expecting something cool coming from them. KT manages to disappoint every single fucking time. Scared for the upcoming Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Of course... idk why I bother expecting something cool coming from them. KT manages to disappoint every single fucking time. Scared for the upcoming Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires.
I mean she looks stunning and the in game animations are on point and the same as in DOA, but that’s it.

The first one was really good, though I will definitely say Nioh 2 has a lot more freedom when it comes to it's content. There's character creation since you can create your own character, compared to Nioh 1 where you are William for the entire game on the first one (unless you use the skins there).

In terms of story, Nioh 2 is sorta a prequel to the first one believe it or not, plus there's in-game stuff to keep you up on what happened in Nioh 1, but it's mostly a prequel I think.

Speaking of Nioh, it turns out that the Nyotengu in Nioh 2 is a completely different individual, it seems to be an ancestor (?)

Basically using a similar stunt to Hayabusa, where people thought the Hayabusa ninja from Nioh 1 was Ryu Hayabusa, but was a completely different individual.

But inb4 someone here in the thread says "This is DOA news thread, not Nioh news", well the character is from DOA so doesn't matter, i'm sure someone will post it in the Nioh thread as well.
I know I'm mad late to the party regarding this news, but I say thats OUR Nyotengu from the DOA series.

I never played Nioh 1 or 2 TBH, but from the looks of things, this took place in the 1600s when the samurais was still in Japan, and Nyotengu is over 1,000 years old in DOA currently. So she should be over 600 years of age in Nioh 2. I'll say thats her.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I know I'm mad late to the party regarding this news, but I say thats OUR Nyotengu from the DOA series.

I never played Nioh 1 or 2 TBH, but from the looks of things, this took place in the 1600s when the samurais was still in Japan, and Nyotengu is over 1,000 years old in DOA currently. So she should be over 600 years of age in Nioh 2. I'll say thats her.

Unfortunately, it's not her (if you mean the same exact character from DOA). It's been confirmed to be a completely different character. Voice and everything. I guess in terms of moves and whatnot, maybe yeah.

It's still weird I know because the character itself is like 1000+ years old, so why TN didn't went with the one in DOA, I have no idea.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor

It is her....

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think anyone that thought Team NINJA was done with DOA... lol.

DOAXVV you don’t have to like it, but it’s proof. Nyo-Tengu in Nioh. I think that’s another clue.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's a shame they never used Nioh 2 as a guest DLC costume set, that would have been the best set imo besides that samurai/Dynasty warriors set they had in DOA5LR, especially if they included a stage too from the Nioh universe

IMG_20201220_210543.jpg

If Kasumi would have gotten this, I would have definitely bought it since the designs in Nioh 2 are better than most of the DOA6 stuff besides maybe the sci fi pack which I felt they put most of their energy into xD

marussya

I think anyone that thought Team NINJA was done with DOA... lol.

DOAXVV you don’t have to like it, but it’s proof. Nyo-Tengu in Nioh. I think that’s another clue.
DOAXVV is quite profitable, and it can exist by its own. Of course I want new DOA game, but even addition of Nyotengu could easily be just kind of fanservice here. They have enough Ninja Gaiden references in Nioh, but still no official news about NG.

But despite on this I hope that next thing they will do or next thing they'll reveal after Nioh February release will be a doa fg related

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It's a shame they never used Nioh 2 as a guest DLC costume set, that would have been the best set imo besides that samurai/Dynasty warriors set they had in DOA5LR, especially if they included a stage too from the Nioh universe

View attachment 32458

If Kasumi would have gotten this, I would have definitely bought it since the designs in Nioh 2 are better than most of the DOA6 stuff besides maybe the sci fi pack which I felt they put most of their energy into xD
That’s more a phase 4 costume. Since she likes to cover her face.

Kasumi should get lady Oichi, like she did with the Samurai Warriors mashup.
E48FD9B4-495D-48DF-88B6-458944440132.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That’s more a phase 4 costume. Since she likes to cover her face.

Kasumi should get lady Oichi, like she did with the Samurai Warriors mashup. View attachment 32459
I feel like that's more a Kokoro costume but if Phase got the other one(hypothetically if DOA6 did get their act together in a major overhaul) I would be fine since on PC there's a tool I love that's a mod that lets Kasumi wear everything Phase 4 does seamlessly so I would just switch with that xD

I would love Kasumi or Phase as Yuki tho and Diego/Rig could get this guy Kelley

maxresdefault (93).jpg

Yuki_Onna_Nioh.jpg

I'd love Kasumi in this too since I love designs with a single color scheme

SaihateDYNAMO

Wow now that you think about it... they really did kill DOA6 off before we could get a Nioh 2 costume pack. What a missed opportunity, smh!

I guess that’s what mods are for, right?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD