Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Okay but its weird that community manager replied in this way like I don't believe it's TN, i mean if it TN related he probably knows about it. If it's not Itagaki and not TN , what team is it

What other team do you know that fits the description of "the Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive team"?

There's only one team that's worked on both those series and that's Team Ninja. Master doesn't have to know about everything.

UpSideDownGRUNT

If it is supposed to be Team Ninja there's a few things weird about it.
1. why not list the games TN are actually known for these days like Nioh?
2. Why are they working with a fairly unknown publisher?
3. The whole thing just kinda sounds fishy, as far as we know TN aren't even gonna be at TGS. The mystery KT game already got leaked to be an Atelier game too so it isn't even that.

Honestly this seems pretty fake to me and unless this actually gets announced I'm just gonna consider it as such.

inochinagi

Standard Donor

marussya

What other team do you know that fits the description of "the Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive team"?

There's only one team that's worked on both those series and that's Team Ninja. Master doesn't have to know about everything.
But Manny knows about Nioh, Ninja Gaiden and Stranger of Paradise. I think he would knew something even not everything absolutely, but something like okay they work with these guys on project and etc

marussya

If it is supposed to be Team Ninja there's a few things weird about it.
1. why not list the games TN are actually known for these days like Nioh?
2. Why are they working with a fairly unknown publisher?
3. The whole thing just kinda sounds fishy, as far as we know TN aren't even gonna be at TGS. The mystery KT game already got leaked to be an Atelier game too so it isn't even that.

Honestly this seems pretty fake to me and unless this actually gets announced I'm just gonna consider it as such.
I have exactly the same thoughts about it. The only pros thing for it is that Team Ninja promised multiple announcements for this year

inochinagi

Standard Donor
This seems to be new. Koei origins in interview, DOA and Nioh also mentioned for both briefly:

Seems to be more about the guy who made Koei the game company it is and being renowned for sengoku and sangoku history. Surprised they even showed any Temco stuff at the end, which I'm guessing he had nothing to do with. Really cool that they still have the grandfather of their top series working with them still after 40 years... very few other Japanese game publishers going back 30-40 years can say that these days.

marussya

About Wanted Dead, I was right.
It's not Team Ninja actually.
Its Soleil, company of former Team Ninja workers

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1632978690474.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632978690474.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 107

inochinagi

Standard Donor
@marussya wow, nice find... completely forgot about soleil. That means the way the info on the TGS schedule was misleading, then. Saying its THE team that works on DoA and NG is not the same as saying former TN staff is working on it.

Still interested to see what their game is like, though.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That's not true, there's gonna be plenty of Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation, lol....

There doesn't seem to be anything DOA related other than Wanted Dead by previous TN staff, though only saying it as "take it with a grain of salt" (unless you meant DOAVV which makes sense). Otherwise if there is DOA FG related, you'd see TN present members there. I see Yu Suzuki also mentioned there at the bottom which is interesting.

I like surprises so maybe there may/may not be, but i'm definitely not going to the KT stream just to find out lol, I'll be on Square and Namco's stream. But hey, least it's not Itagaki.

Saw this translation attempt on Twitter:

243755342_3790443391058857_3764367909794591304_n.jpg

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah the only DOA stuff that's guaranteed is Venus Vacation I have zero belief DOA6U or DOA7 will exist for a looooong time.

Also Soleil makes sense for Wanted Dead third person shooter/slasher is what Devil's Third was so makes sense it's Itagaki's team in hindsight. I believe when they did Samurai Jack they were referred to as Ninja Gaiden developers then too.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
@DestructionBomb @UpSideDownGRUNT Yeah, I was joking when I said there would be plenty of DoA. Highlight my whole comment, I made the "Venus Vacation" part "invisible", lol. Something people used to do on another forum I used a loong time ago.

I was hoping for at least a NG4 tease or something. Didn't have any hope for DoA FG news.

I'm still just curious about what Wanted: Dead will be like. Soleil has good devs.

marussya

So, ff chaos the only known game that TN have in development for 2022, maybe we'll see something interesting next year or near to the end of this year

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD