Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Ninoasker

Don’t be rude.
i'm not a fan of the ninjas but you just made tina out to be the biggest mary sue ever lmao
Look I get it. You’re just jealous you don’t have half of the intellect and skills she has. Envy is a disease, get better soon.
tumblr_oqepb40HN31u6n38po1_250.gif

Macca Beam

uh no, she has critical weaknesses in the story mode... remember when she couldn't break that rock in DOA2?
yeah, in my mind she's simply the wrestler that couldn't break a rock. that makes her more grounded. if all those other things were true, having a small negative wouldn't be enough to balance it out

i think nino's just trying to have some friendly banter here, but in all seriousness, i can't envy fictional characters that can be written to be anything at their creator's whim. that's too easy lol

Ninoasker

yeah, in my mind she's simply the wrestler that couldn't break a rock. that makes her more grounded. if all those other things were true, having a small negative wouldn't be enough to balance it out

i think nino's just trying to have some friendly banter here, but in all seriousness, i can't envy fictional characters that can be written to be anything at their creator's whim. that's too easy lol
Oh yeah, it's all fun and jokes, don't worry! : P
I think that's the magic of Tina. She's basically the female comical character, like Zack is for the men. She's just so over the top. And in fact it fits her personality, she's this ongoing extrovert woman who does everything at a heartbeat, so it's not weird to see her wanting to try a new thing as soon as she wakes up. I hope she gets to go to the moon sometime LMAO

SaihateDYNAMO

i was being somewhat sarcastic and joke-y about the rock thing lol i need to start putting /s now i guess, im bad at this!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD