Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dr PaC

Who knows tho, I think they could be considering a guest as well too. Most people want Kiryu but i dont tbh, I would rather someone else I care for but it would be a good business move on the Western side to include him xD

I hope a slot could also be for a new character too, maybe someone who uses Genra's style since that's the only style we have yet to see reappear in a main game.
Another Hajin Mon ninja would be sicc. The possibilities. I would like that. Make it a guy this time. As far as guests go, I'd rather Tifa over Kiryu but we'll see. TN will do what TN do.

Momiji, Rachel and LEON is all we need
Let the battle of Leon vs Ein commence

N1ce Dreams

Another Hajin Mon ninja would be sicc. The possibilities. I would like that. Make it a guy this time. As far as guests go, I'd rather Tifa over Kiryu but we'll see. TN will do what TN do.

I think Leon deserves it more than anyone. Everyone and their grandmother knows Momiji and Rachel will get their moment. Ein makes no sense to come back, Hayate is there.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

There's no need for battles!
Hayate exists in DOA6 & Hitomi got some parts of Ein's moveset added into hers just like Eliot with GenFu. Thus, Ein is CANCELLED!!!
Leon's. the. only. one. who. can. take. that. slot!
tenor.gif

Dr PaC

I feel like the entire layout of the roster is just..odd. In prev games it seemed like people with connections in the story were for the most part bunched together.
You know, thats a very small detail but a very valid one. Its sorta annoying that characters who dont have anything to do with each other are next to one another. Like sitting next to a stranger on a bus but u can see your friend on the other seat.

onelasttime

You know, thats a very small detail but a very valid one. Its sorta annoying that characters who dont have anything to do with each other are next to one another. Like sitting next to a stranger on a bus but u can see your friend on the other seat.
Definitely this - but another side to the coin is that the roster has - for the most part - been in the same order since DOA2! I have muscle memory on how if I want to play Kasumi C1, I can just open the mode and spam X/A/Select and I'll be Kasumi C1. Now I'll be Bayman C1.

HHH816

probably put your least use fighter among fan favourites so the probability of player to choose jan lee become higher

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD