Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I’d say Kyo is the biggest candidate since he’s KOF’s main baby. It’s a match between Kyo, Iori and Terry, but again I wouldn’t be surprised if they just went with Andy so we have the couple combo.
Kyo would be the hotness. But I also wouldnt say no to some BUSTA WOLLLLF!

Raansu

Mr.Wizard tired cash grabbing ass deserves whatever backlack he gets. In other news, can't wait for the next DLC character reveal. There's so many potential choices, but probably will go with a female. If they do I prefer either Angel (because another grappler would be awesome), or Mature.. I think either Vice or Mature would fit well in DOA with their exotic personalities

What backlash? Did I miss something?

dante_huyvu

That 1 female is Mai, obviously. When 5 released we also had 1 male and 1 female guest. I think 6 will follow this trend
Doa 5 has Akira and Jacky, not just one. I think they wanna add someone unique to the roster (female ftw). We may need female grappler like Shermie, her style's pretty unique :p

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Doa 5 has Akira and Jacky, not just one. I think they wanna add someone unique to the roster (female ftw). We may need female grappler like Shermie, her style's pretty unique :p
Jacky was added in ultimate, 5 vanilla only had Akira and Sarah.

Xhominid The Demon Within

What backlash? Did I miss something?

Basically DOA6 after their Exhibition went to their Presentation and Koei Tecmo decided to go full retard with how it's presented by going full on Gravure Idols on stage basically doing so really fetishy stuff along with using the Photo Mode like how you would see from the Ryona channel, hence going bigger than even Itagaki did.

Now this would be where it ends and DOA gets mocked to hell and back and most of the community was angry at the outcome because we went back to square one... except Mr. Wizard cut off the stream and added a reason to his tweet.

Due to the reasoning being "damaging to the integrity of our brand" and "violate of our core values" and even had the announcers of KOF stop in and spout the same shit when they clearly look like "why are we even saying this?" look on their faces... well something magical happened:
Most people are instead talking about what Mr. Wizard did more than the insanity that happened at the DOA stream. Most articles didn't even cover what happened despite it happening basically 40 minutes afterwards(atm anyway) and even the typical sites of R/Kappa and Twitter took to throw in massive hypocrisy at Mr. Wizard's tweet for the multiple reasons of how virtually offensive it is on multiple levels.

1550249828466.png

To the point he deleted the tweet, but most people are still focused more on what happened afterwards than the event itself.
It was a very dumb thing that Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo did... but it's honestly not that hard to say or even see why alot more people would see the response as honestly more offensive if you give it some thought after reading the tweet thoroughly and realizing what the FGC represents among many other things.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD