Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
this whole "core values" meme is really good for DOA right now. Even the cancerous DOA reddit is saying good things about the game
It's certainly been good for sniffing out the people who are literally bashing on DOA and Shimbori just to bash on DOA and Shimbori from within the community. Even now there are those "Fans" saying hes an idiot and he should be fired like.... Bitch I cant even.... This is the shit y'all wanted. Shimbori is doing the f*%^ you have been squalling at him to do... Y'all still trying to burn shit down? Get out. Lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
52598033_245274806410312_2798751937346928640_n.png

To be the meme, you must become the meme - Bill Gates.

Ninoasker

Addictrian

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

What the FUCK is wrong with this Shit =?

Still the GUYS have no Bulges. And the Some Clothe Parts just dont move :rolleyes::mad:

They should create Penises .

Aweful way to Promote the Game and present Women As an Object .
Dead or Alive was never that Way in the Beginning .NEVER.

too bad for me that i still love it . Or Else i would not buy it .

Sry , dissapointing in all i was hoping for .

The stream was great.
Liked a lot of the new stuff was showed.
But hate the new Ayane deluxe costume, if Tyaren Is right her new costume make her boobs smaller, fuck that can't believe they Think that was a good idea.

Raansu

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

What the FUCK is wrong with this Shit =?

Still the GUYS have no Bulges. And the Some Clothe Parts just dont move :rolleyes::mad:

They should create Penises .

Aweful way to Promote the Game and present Women As an Object .
Dead or Alive was never that Way in the Beginning .NEVER.

too bad for me that i still love it . Or Else i would not buy it .

Sry , dissapointing in all i was hoping for .

No thanks...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD