Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
ac3e03e3-f86b-43ea-894d-fac31b34d9be-jpeg.27048

Shimbori: Yes, and we'll even add a third one to make fans extra happy! :D

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I don' think she will have any story. :( Nyotengu is a preorder/DLC character after all. Since not everybody will have her, she can't be part of the story. At least that is my logic.

MP: So Phase 4 and Nyotengu are two characters who are going to be early DLC characters. Fans of those two characters were a little upset that those two characters weren't added to the Dead or Alive 5 story upon their release. How will these two characters participate in the Dead or Alive 6 story?

YS: It depends on the character. We did just mention on the Tokyo Game Show stage that Nyotengu is getting a bit of a story for herself, but in terms of Phase 4 we don't really know at this point. It's a secret.

zoo

MP: So Phase 4 and Nyotengu are two characters who are going to be early DLC characters. Fans of those two characters were a little upset that those two characters weren't added to the Dead or Alive 5 story upon their release. How will these two characters participate in the Dead or Alive 6 story?

YS: It depends on the character. We did just mention on the Tokyo Game Show stage that Nyotengu is getting a bit of a story for herself, but in terms of Phase 4 we don't really know at this point. It's a secret.
there it is, thanks cause I literally couldn't find it despite knowing this happened lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor

That's awesome. Thanks. :)

human013

I honestly think Shimbori should just answer some of these questions with a flat No!
PS4 censorship? No! Senran Char? No! Momiji on Release? No! Boobs smaller? No! Jiggle Options? On and Off!

But they will avoid these questions and we will see the same stuff under every TV Tweet till release…
Given how everything TN has said got spun around, saying "No!" will probably get spun around into something outrageous. I want them to avoid those questions and answer the important questions.

Ninoasker

d'o0o0o0o Nyo Tengu looks more innocent this time, it's definitely the eyes and the expression too. Nonetheless always looking fine af!

I love the people who always comment on the update Tweets

View attachment 27052
omg its me im famous!!! mom are you proud of me

nyo looking amazing my baby truly did THAT, can’t wait to see her new animations! she looks too soft and even tho I love it, I also want them to bring her bitchy side ASAP!

Ninoasker

Design wise nyo is still the best looking character since mila imo, can't wait to see her in action or if any of her moves are changed
This. Mila and Nyo are the only good female introduced in terms of design since 5’s original release. Marie, Honoka and NiCO’s designs are just too uninspired and are all basically anime troupes turned into DOA characters. I’m glad they did justice to Mila and Nyo in 6 and made them look so gorgeous.

Also, now that we are here with the whole DOATEC tweet thingy. Look at this tweet I saw the other day... I’ve never been so angry just by looking at one phrase. (screencapd cuz idk how to insert tweets in here via phone)

CB1F0211-1BC6-42AD-8E53-B71125C2FD86.jpeg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This. Mila and Nyo are the only good female introduced in terms of design since 5’s original release. Marie, Honoka and NiCO’s designs are just too uninspired and are all basically anime troupes turned into DOA characters. I’m glad they did justice to Mila and Nyo in 6 and made them look so gorgeous.

Also, now that we are here with the whole DOATEC tweet thingy. Look at this tweet I saw the other day... I’ve never been so angry just by looking at one phrase. (screencapd cuz idk how to insert tweets in here via phone)

I think you are being a little hard on them just because you see them as anime troupes does not mean that they have poor designs. Marie Rose made Team NINJA some serious money, and she was a slam dunk for the studio. Honoka is one of the most popular female characters in Japan, and NiCO seems interesting to me.

Don't get me wrong, we are in the same boat on some things. I want Rachel and I love Christie, Tina, Lisa and basically all the other girls that didn't make it to X3, but those three girls have a big fan-base in part to their design. As far as competitive play goes Marie Rose also has a super hype move list. Her flow totes proper Team NINJA animation.

Ninoasker

I think you are being a little hard on them just because you see them as anime troupes does not mean that they have poor designs. Marie Rose made Team NINJA some serious money, and she was a slam dunk for the studio. Honoka is one of the most popular female characters in Japan, and NiCO seems interesting to me.

Don't get me wrong, we are in the same boat on some things. I want Rachel and I love Christie, Tina, Lisa and basically all the other girls that didn't make it to X3, but those three girls have a big fan-base in part to their design. As far as competitive play goes Marie Rose also has a super hype move list. Her flow totes proper Team NINJA animation.
Oh no no, one thing is that I think their designs are uninspired (Honoka and NiCO the most imo since they’re just too close to Honoka from Love Live—thing that probably explains why our Honoka is so popular since Love Live is so big there atm—, and the Ram or Rem girl from that anime idc about) and another thing is that I hate them, thing that I don’t. In fact, I actually like Marie Rose and her design even if she’s your usual loli type character design plus she has some nice costumes, and I’m actually waiting to see what NiCO is capable of in terms of gameplay and character development and costume design. Honoka tho... meh. I don’t like her, but not hate her either. I just don’t care about her.

I’m sorry if I sounded too hard on them, I just love Mila and Nyo’s designs more than theirs and I may have slipped a bit and ended throwing too much shade to the poor girls lol

Zero Beat

Seeing as DOATEC_OFFICIAL tweeted character posters for Phase and Nyo, I expect a trailer for them soon. If I had to put a timeframe on it, I'd say probably within 1 week, no more than 2 weeks.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD