Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

GarryJaune

The net code in DOA games has always been pretty bad, especially in comparison to Namco Bandai's recent releases. Hopefully they've figured something out because without solid online play this game could die quickly for a lot of players considering the lack of local scenes in most areas. It's too bad the game is limited to just those characters, as there are tons of fans of the rest of the cast, but at least we can get a taste for what the game is.
dude,no offence but did you really play BN's fighting game? like TK7 or SC6?
well I think it’s six of one, half a dozen of the other

Jared

dude,no offence but did you really play BN's fighting game? like TK7 or SC6?
well I think it’s six of one, half a dozen of the other

Yes, I played Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur VI extensively. I have also played DOA since DOA2U and therefore have played every single online iteration of the game. Soul Calibur VI's net code is light years ahead of anything TN has done with DOA.

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

By the way, I really hope everyone is playing DOA with the original Japanese voices. English Nyotengu sounds awful, she doesn't come anywhere close to Japanese Nyotengu's haughtiness and over-the-top expressiveness and that reference to the theatric, traditional Japanese rythm and melody of speech she uses.
As a reminder here's how she originally sounds:

Man get your weeb ass out of here...

Ruining all the flow.

Anyway, did people get the convo Nyo was having with Ryu? Seems further like Ryu's killing of Bankotsubo turned the fucker into a legend so badly it seems she found him specifically due to it.

That's actually very damn interesting.

TOBMAST3R

Finally official! :D

Team Ninja on Twitter:
Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa, Hayate, and one of the most anticipated newcomers, Diego will be the available characters!
The DOA6 Online Beta will be limited to online ranked match and the arena where your battles will take place will be "DOA Colosseum". Download it now on the PlayStation store and stay tuned for more details fighters!

Last edited:

Number 13

Lol wtf happened to Nyotengu’s face? Did they just copy pasta Naotora’s moe mug on her? Nyotengu is not supposed to be innocent cute. Annoyed with this trend especially with Mila too

Dr PaC

Why do I feel I'm the only guy who cares about the story in this topic? Or atleast character interaction.
No, you're not. We made a big stink about that about a week ago and then they sent us twitter footage of interaction.
Man get your weeb ass out of here...

Ruining all the flow.

Anyway, did people get the convo Nyo was having with Ryu? Seems further like Ryu's killing of Bankotsubo turned the fucker into a legend so badly it seems she found him specifically due to it.

That's actually very damn interesting.
I think it was always mentioned she wanted to get revenge for Bankotsubo because he was her friend. Im just wondering which of the two were stronger, herself or Bankotsubo. Either way tho, we all know Busa is gonna win in the end. BUT, it would be nice if TN threw us a curveball and she wins that fight. Her power scale in the canon would skyrocket

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD