Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It’s going to be both Mai and someone new! I’m hoping for either Luong, Angel, Hinako, or Alice!!!!
That's confirmed??? Omf I'm already excited!!^.^ I hope it's either Angel, Kensou my fave KOF character or maybe even Kula xD
oh hey i called it

also what is this lmao
View attachment 27677
That's Nyo's deluxe costume for sure, it's good but the boots are a no from me, I hate flat soles -_-

Xhominid The Demon Within

It looks like in order to get Nyo's wrestling outfit, you have to get the season pass which is the punkest of all moves.

It is... but I must still get it...

mai again
giphy.gif

I'm honestly fine with Mai, but whose the other KOF tag-a-long with her is the biggest question?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
When are Mai and the second character coming? Is it day one? Together or one after the other.

Radiance

Mai? I would have preferred VF characters. It's probably going to be someone really popular like Ryo, Iori, or Kyo. Although Yuri isn't far fetched either. I know Momiji and Rachel players are pissed

PhoenixVFIRE

im gonna be honest.....i Really wish it was the virtua fighters again and not mai shiranui if i have to choose... like why does team ninja want me to suffer...

Xhominid The Demon Within

When are Mai and the second character coming? Is it day one? Together or one after the other.

It looks like it may be one after the other and not Day 1.
But either way, this is some of the best news despite people trying to complain about it.
Mai is one of THE best crossover characters I've seen as all of her moves was faithfully reproduced with care and nuance... but she came in so late during DOA5's lifecycle, she barely had time to shine.

So the fact that they still have the partnership, it's a great idea to bring her back immediately AND someone else on top of that.
I'm honestly wondering who the second character is:
If it's female, it can easily be Vanessa, Shermie, Kula or Athena(basically any of the other super popular female KOF characters)
If it's male, it can be Kyo, Geese, Rugal, or Iori or even Terry.

It really depends as there is alot of characters they can use.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD