Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

EvangelioN

Finally a demo people like me can enjoy lol And those new wedding dlc actually looks great .

MAI returning is great too but i hope other character is either Kula or another male character (NOT SLYVIA PLS)

Xhominid The Demon Within

I think It was mentioned further back but another good thing about doa6 at evo is that I feel like once and for all the "omg the fanservice is gone" people have been silenced, and now everyone during a big evo event has had it shown to them that the fanservice is very...VERY clearly still around. And considering I'm seeing people call out EVO for stopping the stream and supporting doa6. ( including the guy that does those flatscreen and porkchop videos which was cool lol ) I'd say this evo event was great for doa6's perception.

It's in the weirdest position I have ever seen. Is this the Streisand Effect happening for a video game!?

Reactions: YEH

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
They additionally had two gravure models on stage slapping eachothers butts and jiggling their boobs.

DzbjabZU8AE-rDv.jpg:large

They were proving to SJWs that boobs actually bounce in real life 2.

Vigoorian King

In addition, a collaboration with SNK’s The King of Fighters XIV was confirmed. Mai Shiranui joins the battle this June as a guest character alongside another King of Fighters combatant who has yet to be announced. The fighters will be sold separately, but will also be included in Season Pass 1. Dead or Alive 6’s initial Season Pass will be available for purchase on March 1 and will also include 62 new costumes: “Dead or Alive 6 Happy Wedding Costumes Vol. 1″ and “2,” “Dead or Alive 6 New Costumes Set Vol. 1″ and “2,” and additional character costumes for the two SNK fighters. Season Pass bonuses will also feature new NiCO and Nyotengu costumes. All Season Pass 1 content will be made available between March and June 2019.
So the second DLC character will be released in June? That's actually sooner than I expected.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
When are Mai and the second character coming? Is it day one? Together or one after the other.
Mai and her companion will be available in June.

March: DOA6 release and wedding DLC vol 1. And 2 I believe.

April: other DLC vol 1.

May: other DLC vol 2.

June: Mai and guest no.2 with debut costumes.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Shimbori be like "How do I out-Itagaki the situation".

And then watch as Mr. Wizard then make a complete ass of himself so that there's no real huge short term consequence and the long term may damn well be forgotten... ultimately because he shut off the stream WHEN IT WAS ALREADY OVER!

At this point, I'm not even sure what the hell is going to happen anymore as most people are atm trashing Mr. Wizard well before mocking DOA in any capacity. R/Kappa? Mocking Wizard. Twitter? Outside of a few people, mainly mocking Mr. Wizard and pointing out hypocrisy. And none of the usual sites even reported on it yet.

This is honestly the weirdest Streisand Effect I've seen.

KwonJigglypuff

So Mai (as Kasumi's rival) and Hinako's sumo wrestling (as Marie's rival) would be nice. I wasn't really expect 2 KOF fighters but anyway..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD