Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Raansu

Did y'all forget that DOA5LRs Season passes were also $90+ each?
This isn't surprising. I do remember that after almost a year some of them dropped to about $60 on a sale but still yes ridiculous pricing.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's an exclusive costume you can only get from the pass (haven't kept up with the news)
I wouldn't buy any of it unless you know what exactly is in it.
I'm more interested on who's buying it.

I don't think anyone forgot, but DLC/Season passes are not exactly in the best spotlight right now, so I think many were hoping for a more reasonable price.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Who honestly gives a shit? Quit trying to pretend you have to buy the damn Season Pass. The only people who should be freaking out is those on Steam and even that is an issue more for Steam than it is for DOA.

Either buy it if you are a big fan of the game... or just buy the pieces you want separately.

LetMeLiveClaire

I can’t seem to find an appropriate place to ask this but has anyone else noticed that apparently the digital version of the game unlocks at 3am EST? I’ve never seen A game wait for midnight PST to unlock. Is it a tragedy no but I’m a little disappointed. That’s a first.

Raansu

I can’t seem to find an appropriate place to ask this but has anyone else noticed that apparently the digital version of the game unlocks at 3am EST? I’ve never seen A game wait for midnight PST to unlock. Is it a tragedy no but I’m a little disappointed. That’s a first.

Ya I saw that a few minutes ago. Steam says approx. 6 hours. I got the ps4 version pre-downloaded so I'll just lab on that till the steam unlocks.

human013

Did y'all forget that DOA5LRs Season passes were also $90+ each?
This isn't surprising. I do remember that after almost a year some of them dropped to about $60 on a sale but still yes ridiculous pricing.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's an exclusive costume you can only get from the pass (haven't kept up with the news)
I wouldn't buy any of it unless you know what exactly is in it.
I'm more interested on who's buying it.
I forgot, but that was mostly because I was still in the "I want everything DOA6 had to offer" phase and didn't even stop to think about price. It's not surprising now that I think about it. Never bought one in 5 and I'll do the same for 6.

DyByHands

Doa5 taught me to stop buying costume dlc, so Im indifferent to the pass. I will grab up stages and characters though,

Does anyone here have experience with amazon japan? I received an email from them saying that they couldnt get permission to use my credit card for my CE preorder... like, wtf?..

Chapstick

Nyo’s available for purchase but Phase isn’t (PSN)

I’m hoping we don’t have a time gated character you have to buy the deluxe for

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD