Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Maybe he will.. Personally I don't care about his version of the story. DOA is better off without him.
Yeah, gameplay wise at least. His stage design and the color palette he used for them and how he gave the hair life was way better and superior than DOA5 and DOA6, but whoever designed the DOA6 APO lab stage deserves a reward, that's legit the best dark stage in the game with the whole hallway lab concept xD they still should hire him so we can get some fresh stages and character specific outfits again

Princess Kasumi

Yeah, gameplay wise at least. His stage design and the color palette he used for them and how he gave the hair life was way better and superior than DOA5 and DOA6, but whoever designed the DOA6 APO lab stage deserves a reward, that's legit the best dark stage in the game with the whole hallway lab concept xD they still should hire him so we can get some fresh stages and character specific outfits again
He is the real creator of DOA after all. I also want them to hire him. DOA2, 3 and 4 had really amazing stages, amazing costumes and the games were really stunning. The colors in 5 and 6 is so dull looking compared to the other games. Every character had their own soundtrack and they still sound amazing til this day. They need him back to make 6 into perfection, right now it's a mess.

SaihateDYNAMO

Xbox is the only console that can buy individual costumes?!
Wtf!??
1552563338653.jpeg

Xion

I think it just has to do with how the store works on PS4, content is tied to each other and its harder to double dip on content. If you buy the set of a costume pack all of the individual costumes become "free"
On xbox One I can still buy the game even though I already own it, if I buy a costume set good chance the individual costumes would still appear as for sale. The NA on ps4 probably just refers to the fact it doesnt matter. no idea about steam though.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
He is the real creator of DOA after all. I also want them to hire him. DOA2, 3 and 4 had really amazing stages, amazing costumes and the games were really stunning. The colors in 5 and 6 is so dull looking compared to the other games. Every character had their own soundtrack and they still sound amazing til this day. They need him back to make 6 into perfection, right now it's a mess.
DOA6 has dull looking colours? .... how? DOA6 is such a vibrant game with all of the colours. DOA5 I wholeheartedly agree on but DOA6? No. I think Itagaki should only do character and stage design. Shimbori should just stick with gameplay and now they need to hire somebody good who can properly write characters and stories for the existing characters.

SaihateDYNAMO

DOA6 has dull looking colours? .... how? DOA6 is such a vibrant game with all of the colours. DOA5 I wholeheartedly agree on but DOA6? No. I think Itagaki should only do character and stage design. Shimbori should just stick with gameplay and now they need to hire somebody good who can properly write characters and stories for the existing characters.
I wouldn’t call it “vibrant” but 6 does play around with more colors than 5 ever did. It’s definitely a step up, but DOA4 felt more colorful and vibrant and it’s presentation played a big part in that.

Some of 6’s stages could use a more lively range of colors imo like Chinese Festival’s bottom tier and Unforgettable

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I wouldn’t call it “vibrant” but 6 does play around with more colors than 5 ever did. It’s definitely a step up, but DOA4 felt more colorful and vibrant and it’s presentation played a big part in that.

Some of 6’s stages could use a more lively range of colors imo like Chinese Festival’s bottom tier and Unforgettable
It could always use more colour, I agree. But it definitely is an upgrade from 5 which is always nice. I still stand by my point that DOA6 is vibrant and colourful (not as much as DOA4, but still). I also stand by my point about the directions of the staff, I also think they should leave the PR to other people. I think they should have a guy/gal for every region for example, Kayane repping for the EU community. Master for the US community and TeruRock for the JP/Asian community. More cooperation between the well known players within the community and the TN staff would be pleasant.

I honestly wouldn’t mind working for team ninja for the story department, I’m planning to create a special thread regarding this, I need to do a little research for this though.

d3v

Itagaki was also responsible for one of the worst fighting games ever made. DOA4 was ruined by Itagaki because he ended up being, in FGC parlance, a scrub, since he made so many changes from the preview builds simply because he hated how top players were playing the series.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD