Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Should have been Vice or Tizoc or Clark. More grapplers please. Also maybe not Clark would have been rubbing salt in the Leon wound.

RagnorRob

I don't know much about Kula but it seems odd having two characters with blue hair; it would feel less strange if they had a matching natural hair color but since they don't it feels a little repetitive. They probably cannot do much with guest characters but they can give some more fun options with NiCO's hair....would love to have the ability to changer her hair color as well as style. She's new to the series and they haven't yet given very much insight into her personality traits yet so maybe she would be the type to change her style and color from time to time; seems like an option that would be fun to work in for her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't know much about Kula but it seems odd having two characters with blue hair; it would feel less strange if they had a matching natural hair color but since they don't it feels a little repetitive. They probably cannot do much with guest characters but they can give some more fun options with NiCO's hair....would love to have the ability to changer her hair color as well as style. She's new to the series and they haven't yet given very much insight into her personality traits yet so maybe she would be the type to change her style and color from time to time; seems like an option that would be fun to work in for her.
I don't think the same hair color between Nico and Kula should really be that much an issue since DOA has alot of blondes and Kasumi and phase have the same hairstyle. And hair color change I would like for everyone to have since they did do that alot with the DLC in DOA5LR

She's also supposed to get five costumes in her debut pack so I wonder if they're gonna use costumes from SNK heroines, use the wedding and pirate and deluxe costumes for her or if she'll have a few recolors since itd be weird if she had debut costumes with themes the girls don't have atm.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Obviously a clone has the same hair colour of the person she’s cloned of. That comparison is stupid.

we had like 6 blondes in 5, how is it odd then to have 2 blue haired characters? I find it odd that you find it odd, lol. Kula and NiCO both got very different shades of blue. Kula has baby blue and NiCO almost has turquoise blue hair. Your idea is fun, but knowing TN and versatility are like water and lightning. It probably would’ve made her look really ridiculous.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I don't think the same hair color between Nico and Kula should really be that much an issue since DOA has alot of blondes and Kasumi and phase have the same hairstyle. And hair color change I would like for everyone to have since they did do that alot with the DLC in DOA5LR

She's also supposed to get five costumes in her debut pack so I wonder if they're gonna use costumes from SNK heroines, use the wedding and pirate and deluxe costumes for her or if she'll have a few recolors since itd be weird if she had debut costumes with themes the girls don't have atm.

And when we talk about blondes in DOA we talk about blonde Super Saiyan levels ... less Marie Rose which looks like a natural blonde color. That moment when Marie Rose is less Anime than Helena and Tina.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And when we talk about blondes in DOA we talk about blonde Super Saiyan levels ... less Marie Rose which looks like a natural blonde color. That moment when Marie Rose is less Anime than Helena and Tina.
Yeah i never really understood Helena's mustard yellow hair xD I even think Phase was blond at one point in one of her DLCs as well too but still in general I don't think a hair color really means two characters are gonna be very similar or repetitive. I mean Kasumi and Momiji are two very similar characters but no one really says anything about that when asking for her in DOA6 xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
well the game IS a joke in its current state...
Visual representation of DOA6.
EAA57845-BF94-4E46-84A6-0E23CC8C4DFB.jpeg

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Today was the first stop, next would be E3. Anyways, E3 will be interesting because I guess Shimbori will be there andy maybe will be new interviews.

I hope someone is bold enough to ask them what happened with the game and with people is so mad about it.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

So no patch this week?

the BGM/titles bug is still there almost a whole month after they messed it up. No a second intro/outro for characters like Ryu or Hayate ... but ey, here you have DLC deluxe costumes. Yep, this is how you manage a game to be successful.

TheTHCGamer

Today was the first stop, next would be E3. Anyways, E3 will be interesting because I guess Shimbori will be there andy maybe will be new interviews.

I hope someone is bold enough to ask them what happened with the game and with people is so mad about it.
What they need to do is point him in the direction of these forums so he knows EVERY issue that needs to be worked on. I'm not saying everything little thing needs to be perfect but this game still needs a lot of work.

Let's be honest with ourselves though with how things have gone so far and with game selling poorly due the lack of effort put in do we really expect things to change anytime soon? DoA6 is not a priority for tecmo/koei or TN.

Might as well wait for the next version of the game and stop investing money into vanilla DoA6. I mean besides competitively how many people are still playing this game?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD