Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
characters select screen poses as entry poses :p

i really love these, some of them fit pretty well . Again , credit to @gatto tom :eek:
I love Phase 4's, Tina's, Christie's, Kokoro, Eliots, and Kasumi the most, I wish they could have made them intros and outros like they did the ones in DOA5 but I guess they didn't due to time xD it's a shame since all of them almost fit in well

P2p1mbs

characters select screen poses as entry poses :p

i really love these, some of them fit pretty well . Again , credit to @gatto tom :eek:

Seems redundant to make these intro poses in-game when they already do them in the select screen but they otherwise work quite well. It says a lot about the game that fans can find unused content that's better than what we actually got in the "final" release :rolleyes:.

Let's hope the dlc characters coming soon actually have something worth paying attention to the game for. I doubt it though.

Jadeinchains

Me - "I sure hope that the designers come up with better outfits for the next season pass of dlc and that they'll think of making them individually available instead of only purchasable as sets...

*meanwhile at KT HQ*
KT staff -
tumblr_pse34q1Njr1qkkdvu_500.gif

Jadeinchains

DLC trailer for Maria in Season Pass 2 -

*camera pans to laboratory chamber*

:nico:: "ah Helena you've finally arrived..you see..I didn't just bring your mother back to life! I perfected her, She's now resurrected as an 18 Japanese high school girl!"

:helena:: "Sacrebleu! Zis can't be appening?!"

*cut to gameplay of Maria who's now a Japanese high school student*

pros - Zoning, Grabbing, Merchandise sells
Cons - Christie holding a sniper rifle

Sotherius

Wow with this post I’m just now realizing that an entire Tekken/SC season pass is like 30 bucks while KT wants 35 for just one costume pack. If Scamco has a better business model than you, you’re doing something wrong
how much the season pass for sc includes though?

this season pass is very expensive, and it doesnt make that much more cheaper than buying the packs, but still has more content than most passes i think

KwonJigglypuff

New interview. It's all in Japanese so you'll have to rely on Google Translate.

https://esports-world.jp/interview/592

Team Ninja and their love for Russia.
I expect a second Russian character in the future. I understand the reasoning of putting Bayman at top of the characters menu now.

I would really love to see a world map of the sales for each country.

Now, back on the pure content of this interview, I'm amazed of how their strategy is trying to tell new players that the game is not only made for e-sport and that they are working to make it more appealing overall.

I wonder if they are going to make something special about the return of Tag. Maybe new flashy mechanics ?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Kula trailer for everyone :p
Ngl she looks great gameplay wise but her character model seems a bit awkward looking but maybe that's because this is her first time being rendered with realistic proportions. XD They did a good job on her clothes and hair tho, I can't wait to see more of her

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD