Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Ninoasker

At the very least Kula and Mai have five unique outfits, no recolours
watch them releasing the bunny and doctor outfits as packs for everyone next lmao

of course they had to put kula and nico in the same trailer... lol

they look pretty good not gonna lie, I wish DOA6 was actually cool so I could get them. Still, I think Kula’s particles look a bit wonky, also when she freezes nico at the start, nico literally stays there without any kind of extra particle that makes her look “frozen”. Like, they didn’t even bother adding some ice on her wtf?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just realized they updated Mai's costume to her XIV one xD

I hope they'll also have English voice actors this time too since it was lame in DOA5LR when Mai was the only character to have one voice setting, but considering how DOA6 turned out I wouldn't be surprised if it'll be the same this time around. And I also want to know if they'll be able to be bruised and have torn clothes like everyone else has

d3v

I hope they'll also have English voice actors this time too since it was lame in DOA5LR when Mai was the only character to have one voice setting, but considering how DOA6 turned out I wouldn't be surprised if it'll be the same this time around. And I also want to know if they'll be able to be bruised and have torn clothes like everyone else has
Doubtful since KoF characters don't have english voice acting in their own series.

Leifang

I agree, I hope Mai and Kula both have English voices. Also it seems like Story Mode has expended. Those are not regular intros.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Doubtful since KoF characters don't have english voice acting in their own series.
They did in KOF Maximum Impact but yeah it's unlikely unless they have the resources but with how the collab is set up its probably just the usual Japanese with translated lines
I agree, I hope Mai and Kula both have English voices. Also it seems like Story Mode has expended. Those are not regular intros.
I hope at least, Tekken 7 made exclusive story mode type scenes for Noctis and Julia that weren't made for the actual game but maybe these will be added as side stories like how Nyo's scenes are handled since she herself seems out of place to the core story xD

d3v

. Still, I think Kula’s particles look a bit wonky, also when she freezes nico at the start, nico literally stays there without any kind of extra particle that makes her look “frozen”.
That's almost literally how it looks in KoF though, just a bit of "smoke" and not really any "freezing" effect.
They did in KOF Maximum Impact but yeah it's unlikely unless they have the resources but with how the collab is set up its probably just the usual Japanese with translated lines
Maximum Impact was a different case though.
No actual KoF player cares about Maximum Impact (or any KoF that isn't '97, '98, 2k2, XIII, or XIV).

Ninoasker

ppl really are asking for english voices for them when Mai didn’t get one in 5 and KOF itself doesn’t feature english voices I’m-
That's almost literally how it looks in KoF though, just a bit of "smoke" and not really any "freezing" effect.
LMFAOO IT’S TRUE, totally forgot about that, sorry tee hee :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Maximum Impact was a different case though.
Oh I know, I was just going off what he said when he said the KOF series didn't have English VAs as a whole, but I won't be surprised if they are Japanese only since it was probably already a hassle to even get mai in again and have Kula xD
ppl really are asking for english voices for them when Mai didn’t get one in 5 and KOF itself doesn’t feature english voices I’m-
Maximum impact did, and it was more me hoping than "asking", I-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD