Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

RagnorRob

The sun dress set looks nice so I'm not disappointed but I hope for something a little more exciting with the next set. I'm happier with costumes that look like something that was designed to fight in or something offering more sexy fan service... casual sets are not really my thing and not something I'm often as willing to buy.

I am pretty happy that this set doesn't contain the recently leaked images. There is still a chance they are preparing those for a free update later and that seems like a step in right direction.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Huh, I had a hunch the legacy costumes and their recolors were not the next DLC costumes and they might actually be a free update.

The granny beach wear looks bad. :/

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
“I got it at Ross” vibes... these aren’t that cute. Why do they always do Mila dirty with these costumes??

What in the hell is wrong with Ross? I shop there all the time for clothes and always save and find something cute.

Anyway... for all you haters out there... I like the new dlcs. They look nice in their dresses. I like NiCO's the best I think.

SaihateDYNAMO

What in the hell is wrong with Ross? I shop there all the time for clothes and always save and find something cute.
Not the one in my area lol, there’s never anything I like there at all clothing-wise... now the HOME DECOR section is where the good shit is at! good thing half of these dresses look like shower curtains

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD