Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

werewolfgold

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Actual question: did people try selecting the characters with a non-standard button like they do for the underwear?
Yeah it doesn't work either, I tried all the buttons and Kasumi's see through shirt remains and everyone else too xD I don't really mind anymore tho, the shirt adds some classy sex appeal rather than just showing off everything. They could patch the option in later tho if they were motivated to

N1ce Dreams

I just tried this out and apparently, the "complimentary" tickets are NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE :mad:. Not only that but my PS4 randomly decided to take more than AN HOUR to download a 50mb update(!).

It's like the game doesn't want to be played :rolleyes:
Do you have ps plus? I dunno if it's a region thing. Yeah I just got the last patch for DoA on PS4 and the copying stage of the download drags on like a fucker for whatever reason.

P2p1mbs

Do you have ps plus? I dunno if it's a region thing. Yeah I just got the last patch for DoA on PS4 and the copying stage of the download drags on like a fucker for whatever reason.

Yes I do have PS Plus. I saw the complimentary tickets in the store but as soon as I tried downloading it, it said it was unavailable for purchase.

There was probably just a store error and I'll try again later on but I honestly don't care about one free costume...

Raansu

I just tried this out and apparently, the "complimentary" tickets are NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE :mad:. Not only that but my PS4 randomly decided to take more than AN HOUR to download a 50mb update(!).

It's like the game doesn't want to be played :rolleyes:

Update wouldnt even work for me. I had to reinstall the game.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

marussya

Hm...
15 mins for announcements, my expectations aren't high

HHH816

107.png

new collab with dumbbell anime. dumbbell accessories? costume? new stage? who knows.

fig.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD