Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dionysus

The last time Hayabusa got one of the free costumes, didn’t he? I wouldn’t count it out yet. Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting the worst set of costumes yet.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hayabusa in a towel, though... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, don't do that. lol
3CF9A251-509B-4C41-882C-569A631CC120.jpeg

Jadeinchains

View attachment 29848

in an alt reality we get something like this for December

I'd expect the outfits to be more creative but just edited what I found lol

This would be so good! I especially think that idea of like mini stories would be really cool. Like even just a couple cutscenes and fights and ending with like Tina, Mila, Lisa, Bass and Zack celebrating Christmas together at her home. :p That would be so cute.

zoo

This would be so good! I especially think that idea of like mini stories would be really cool. Like even just a couple cutscenes and fights and ending with like Tina, Mila, Lisa, Bass and Zack celebrating Christmas together at her home. :p That would be so cute.
Yeah I sorta envisioned it as Tina throwing a small party with a mini tourney or something, would be fun to see stuff like that even if it’s minor

RagnorRob

Santa outfits for the latest pack are so disappointing; they were some of the most boring and generic outfits of DoA5. I think what bothered me about them was they were all basically the same. Santa theme is fine for Christmas for one or two characters but not for everybody on the roster at once...I wish here they should think about mixing a bunch of the different Christmas sets. This choice is going to look even worse if it does turn out that they are doubling down on the Santa theme and we are getting Santa bikinis later in the month.

Also, for the love of God please make with some new stages. A legit winter stage would be a good start. I don't use the winter Nico gear for this reason...there is no real winter stage and it just doesn't feel right. Massive traffic accident does not say Christmas to me. The white powder on 'Road Rage' looks like concrete dust from the broken freeway...not snow. Aside from that, the stage is just bad...how is there an accident like that with no people? Where are the other background people such as (emergency management or news or onlookers, ect...)?

Dionysus

You all tried to deny the sheer effort and prodigious creativity exhibited by Team Ninja, but now you can't but accept the magnitude of their greatness. The doubters have been silenced, and all the world rejoices at the great accomplishment of game development genius Nakamura: the santa outfits have alternative colours. Who will ever deny Team Ninja their place in history again?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD