Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Its not censorship. Grow up.

How the fuck is it not censorship? There is only one option. The ugly option. Meanwhile Christie roams free in her dominatrix outfit that would show vagina hair if she didn't shave it off.

Nobody is saying it's the end of the world people. Some people like having options, and some people thought it was worth mentioning. The people that are not effected by it are literally making a bigger deal about it than the people that are and enjoy the originality of the default.

Last edited:

Shining_Wave

I love Rachel. I don't really care about the costumes right now.
I'm just thrilled to get a cool adult character that I actually want and not another little girl

blank-meme-000-i-see-this-as-an-absolute-win-hulk-blank.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Nobody is saying "Oh I wish Rachel wasn't in now." It's a minor & reasonable nitpick that people blew out of proportion.

Shiranui

All Rachel's costumes are pure trash. I would love to have more warrior / fiend hunter costumes for Rachel, same as Momiji has different ninja outfits. But looks like TN confuses Fiend Hunter with Men Hunter.

But that's not a surprise... I already learned by now that TN has no talent nor taste for costumes. And in DOA6 even less than before.

Raansu

Except, thats exactly what it is lol

Except its not considering she literally has a Christmas costume that shows way more skin. That costume had a body suit version in Sigma 2 and they decided to go with that design because they felt it looked better. If it was actually censorship she wouldn't have the other costumes that are even more revealing.

Its not fucking rocket science.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Except its not considering she literally has a Christmas costume that shows way more skin. That costume had a body suit version in Sigma 2 and they decided to go with that design because they felt it looked better. If it was actually censorship she wouldn't have the other costumes that are even more revealing.

Its not fucking rocket science.

As I said earlier the Sigma 2 body cover up design is used as the base for the censored costumes in DOA6. IE Christie in her dominatrix suit, but unlike Rachel you have a choice to turn it on off. Not here.

Jadeinchains

Well..we all knew the Christmas bikinis were coming and there they are, Yeah this is a pass from me personally. I guess we can expect to see Season 4 start next month as well as see if we're getting another new character with season 4 or not. ( if we are I guess it's the vv girl )

please be better outfits in season 4, I hope the fan design outfit pack is in season 4.

Cadaveri

The logic of TN have been thrown out of the window many moons ago many times by now, either way the costume as it is looks ass lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD