Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

zoo

Yeah again I'm sorta new to the fandom side of DOA so I'm shocked at the very extreme loyalty a lot of them have to be supporting this. You would think more people would be like "you know what this is a scam fuck off" to actually fight for change but nope lol Granted I love DOA and only want to see it succeed but if the game is just going to exist to rip people off then I'd rather it just be on hiatus. And yeah 5LR had this DLC bs too but that game was well established by then and actually great so who cared, this game literally EXISTS for it and that's uhh... just sad

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Aren't YOU one of the guys that talked so much about defending/buying these crappy DLC and season passes earlier? xD

My priority is to make sure DOA can continue to happen. I've invested a lot in the game before Rachel ever came back.

I'm not done with her, and even if I was it's not like she isn't used to it.

I just need a break. I've played quite a bit and the game and the drama with the game is making me sick. I got lots of games coming out anyway.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Let people sheep to it. It's really nothing anyone can do considering the companies feed off it unfortunately. Most of us moved on from this game awhile ago. There is way better options out there than DOA obviously, best to just continue roasting it and rub it in while enjoying the goodness and glory of other games lol.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'll keep to my tournament news stories, but to play the game right now. I'm just not feeling it. Everyone gets burnt on any game whatever it may be, but I'll come back to playing upon getting a more balanced game, and if that doesn't happen I have Nioh 2 and Final Fantasy VII.

N1ce Dreams

They lied about this patch having balance changes, and they lied about this SP having lots of content when it has the least for the most money. At least be honest about your greed...
Bet ya the new character gonna be over priced too. Any takers? I'll give you 3-1 odds.

Ninoasker

IMG_-nqg94v.jpg

Dionysus

I don't think that means it's Monica. They have the voice actresses on somewhat often I think. They say there will be a hint in the stream anyway.

HHH816

I don't think that means it's Monica. They have the voice actresses on somewhat often I think. They say there will be a hint in the stream anyway.

the hint will be announce by monica voice actor, maybe she try to make fighting sound or victory voice. i guess

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Aren't YOU one of the guys that talked so much about defending/buying these crappy DLC and season passes earlier? xD

He's a shill. A couple days ago I was going to point out that his recent "news" article was basically a DLC promo ad: Coolest DLC of the game!!, Season pass maybe a bit pricey but it supports the developer and remember frame data is free in DOA!!, but then I thought it wasn't worth the drama. Him now acting all like fuck it, I'm out is hilarious though. Come on, someone has got to point out the irony of it all. XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
on an actual positive note I can't wait for the stream, I don't think it'll be Monica but hopefully it'll be someone good when they show who it is xD the translation also said something about shaking thigh with the gust collaboration so maybe it's alluding that Honoka will get that one girl's costume with the shorts?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
He's a shill. A couple days ago I was going to point out that his recent "news" article was basically a DLC promo ad: Coolest DLC of the game!!, Season pass maybe a bit pricey but it supports the developer and remember frame data is free in DOA!!, but then I thought it wasn't worth the drama. Him now acting all like fuck it, I'm out is hilarious though. Come on, someone has got to point out the irony of it all. XD
I spat out my drink reading this l0l

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Even though it's not my main focal point, I like the new costumes a lot and TBH the streams and tweets I have seen have mostly put the DLC in a positive light.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Wait what happened to it potentially being a brand new character being added to DOAVV and DOA6 at the same time? Is it suddenly confirmed now that its an already existing VV girl thats being added to DOA6?

Also Its really sad to see DOA be in a state like this. :( Especially after the high that doa5 was for the series, DOA6 so far has been such a mess. just one after the other since launch. I still have excitement for the new character that's coming in March and for the new outfits that get added monthly for the game and seeing what they are etc. But...It really does feel like DOA6 really needs a whole new iteration like a DOA6U version to save it.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Wait what happened to it potentially being a brand new character being added to DOAVV and DOA6 at the same time? Is it suddenly confirmed now that its an already existing VV girl thats being added to DOA6?

Also Its really sad to see DOA be in a state like this. :( Especially after the high that doa5 was for the series, DOA6 so far has been such a mess. just one after the other since launch. I still have excitement for the new character that's coming in March and for the new outfits that get added monthly for the game and seeing what they are etc. But...It really does feel like DOA6 really needs a whole new iteration like a DOA6U version to save it.

Well potentially the character could be new still.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD