Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

EnglishBastard

Do you have a death wish?
1581529748324.png

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Oh... well, I guess she's one of the better ones. I mean, I might have been midly interested if it was Sayuri, but either way, it being a VV character at all already had me not caring, but I'm willing to be surprised by how she turns out in DoA6.

I'm so out of touch with DoAX's exclusive character I had to look up her wiki. So, she's 22 (omg, middle aged, refreshing), the pervy type, and likes to grope other girls. Weird how all the interactions with the other girls in the wiki reads more like transcriptions of episodes of a slice of life harem anime...

Is there anything at all to indicate how the hell she's going to fight? lol... other than maybe every throw involving groping?

But being wrong that it was obviously going to be Kanna, and it being one of the girls who looks less like a fighter, has me legit worried that they could turn every VV girl into a fighter eventually if they want to...

zoo

is Tamaki going to be the first original DOA girl (sans Nyo) since Mila to be above age 20?

Glad they went with her if this is true, always thought she looked the most "DOA" compared to the others. Give her a cool personality and moveset then all will be fine. Also finally a girl with green hair, Zack's new soulmate

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What kind of MMD lighting...
Yeah this is fake lol

That's actually pretty well done to be fair, will admit.

Though I already knew off the bat it wasn't real to begin with, along with vagonumero13 who checked the files. If it's not mentioned by TN or a data miner who reveals it right away, it's deemed false until then.

Boogie

what kind of fighting style is tamaki going to have, if anyone knows? i have a feeling shes gonna have some of naotora's moves.

HHH816

please don't. naotara move is unnatural because of dynasty warrior game when you can kill hundreds of peasant in one swoop.

i predict her move quite like poison..she might got a whip or something.

Get rid of Honoka, Nico, Mai and maybe 2 of the guys. I want new girls that are better than those 3. Honoka is a combo of fighting styles as we know and it just doesn't have a personality with her doing Bass' and Jann Lee's moves. It looks silly. I rather have Poison as a guest. She would look dope Team Ninja style. I'm not happy with what I'm playing in DOA6. I'm venting right now. I paid $60 + I bought costumes to trudge along every now and again to unlock costumes. I took some nice photos in photo mode but still, I feel ripped off. No disrespect to TN and TecmoK but I want more options in this game. Tag mode! Spectator mode with more playback options. Director mode. Aaaahhh.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
DOAs Japanaese VAs are all pretty famous though. Marie's VA Mai Aizawa, Hayes VA Hikaru Midorikawa, AyanesVA, Momijis VA, Christie's VA, Brad's VA Unshou Ishizuka(RIP), Leifangs VA Yumi Touma, Hitomis Yui Horie etc. I can go on, hell Zacks VA is Japanese Broly...

Though Yuko Nagashima, Tina's Japanese VA is my most favorite VA ever and she's done pretty much nothing else... can't think of anyone else that even sounds like her

dante_huyvu

Judging from her name/face, i guess she's Japanese --> her fighting style is Japanese fighting style as well (aikido, Judo... I think) :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD