Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

Wait omg are you kidding me? I thought it was bad enough when I saw the hair colour dlc was in fact one ticket per colour per character when they should have been free! But OMG...they seriously reset if you change the hair colour?! And you have to buy the hair colour again?!......

seriously doa6 at this point is like my friend whos a complete fuck up on almost every regard but I desperately want them to do better so I give them encouragement and praise them when they show me they are doing something good...but every time they manage to screw up in someway the thing they were doing...

I actually felt like the hair colour update was a neat little thing they'd added and yes definitely agree should have been free rather than ( what i thought at the time ) 1 ticket to unlock all colour for 1 character, But was them making a baby step in the right direction with doa6 but..sigh..they've managed to again screw it up.

Just goes to continue to kill the mood of doa fans towards doa6, And right before the reveal of the new character too. The new character who I actually was one of the people that is/was excited for her but now I just feel disappointed with doa6 even more.

EDit: PS: Rant aside, I'm watching the livestream just now, I wonder If this reveal of the new girl will be gameplay etc or like just a small look at them? Assuming its Tamaki she better be the most amazing doa6 dlc character after these hair colour shenanigans.

Last edited:

Cadaveri

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH...

So let me get this straight.. They finally released different hair colors that fans have been requesting for ages now. But they actually put the most laughable monetizing for them any company has come up with so far.

No wonder this shit Isn't on Steam, where players can actually mod this shit for free. Jesus fucking christ I've honestly lost all hope for Koei Tecmo by now.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What the fuck DOA. Where is the gameplay? I was the most excited for DOA6 than anyone on this planet obviously.

I don't believe this nonsense. This is most definitely a dream. I just bought a hair color, burned another ticket, and then bought another one to show you my undying support and this is what you give me. I was even wearing the "WHALE" and "SHEEP" title and it still wasn't enough.

SaihateDYNAMO

Just by looking at those couple seconds I feel like she’s probably gonna have a very seductive Ryona-ish fighting style with a lot of submission holds. That walk cycle doesn’t look like any traditional fighting stance lol. I bet ALL her costumes will be bikinis.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
It's just what you see above. She walks on the beach a bit and looks forward to a tournament with all the 'venuses' (even she's ignoring the male characters LOL).

Well, no surprise since the only truly unique thing about her character, at least according to her wiki, is that she likes to perve out over the other girls. Well I mean I guess she could have been bi? She doesnt seem interested in DoA's dudes but I don't know how she acts around ohhnaa san. But at least we can say she's probably the closest we've gotten to a gay character in this series...? I guess there's that.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I feel like she’s probably gonna have a very seductive Ryona-ish fighting style with a lot of submission holds. That walk cycle doesn’t look like any traditional fighting stance lol. I bet ALL her costumes will be bikinis.

Damn that's sounds like my character already, bikinis is just the cherry on top. Been hype since day one.

Can't wait to use the wind mechanics in doa VV.

HYPE IS REAL

DOA6 best game ever

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Miss thing really turned up to the tournament in a bikini though.

for real though, I was pretty sure she'll have at least one bikini as one of her default outfits but I hope that that isn't actually her C1 outfit. Her C1 should be like some fancy, swanky and expensive designer clothes. She's a fashion designer from the city she should have some nice clothes as her C1, then have the bikinis as C2, C3 etc.

( Also no gameplay rip, guess we can't even see what her fighting style is )

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD