Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

P2p1mbs

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Its bad enough that these will be the last DLC for 6 but it looks like the schoolgirls pack lost some details; Christie isnt wearing the glasses from the DOA 5 version and they gave Marie the more generic schoolgirl outfit rather than her more distinct version. I almost want to get Rachel's but they likely made it so we can't remove her labcoat.
The Marie one is in the game tho xD and that's not really a lost detail iirc, those pair of glasses is in the dozen of glasses we have already but idk which male they gave them to xD

@HHH816 I think Honoka is gonna get the same one as Marie from their LR debut costume set

KwonJigglypuff

So the real question is : the glasses Lisa has for her high society costume and Helena has for her teacher costume... Which queen truly owns them ?

IMG_20200405_214613.jpg
IMG_20200405_214604.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I can't get over that silly hat. If someone picks a fight with me the first think I'm doing is knocking that hat off your head.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Yeah, DOAFEST is likely deader than Elvis. After all the bullshit that happened back in the holiday season? I’ll be very shocked if it continues.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think it could continue, but they better not dare host another tournament. Main Event was one of the worst moments in the DOA community. Meanwhile I am looking at some of the last school girl DLC that Team NINJA have been posting on Twitter:

I thought this was a good comparison for those think "DOA6 is without question better looking than DOA5" - O RLY? Look at this washed out piece of shit costume. No ruffle detail in the skirt, lighting is insane and even the red color of the tie seems to have a little less color.

I like the school girl outfits, but these are the worst interpretations of them I've ever seen. DOA6 has a relatively boring pallet overall.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD