Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dr PaC

Due to whatever reason wether it's COVID-19 or just no faith in the game, DOA6's development has been "indefinitely suspended" so yes, DOA6 is getting no DLC or updates for the near future.

As for DOA6U, that's just speculation and people thinking that ending 6 vanilla means they're coming out with a new one (despite there being zero evidence to say so)
Damn........Well thats ashame. That was the last thing I wanted to hear but I guess the writing was on the wall even back then. Hmm, well do people still play online? Is the community still somewhat active?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Damn........Well thats ashame. That was the last thing I wanted to hear but I guess the writing was on the wall even back then. Hmm, well do people still play online? Is the community still somewhat active?

People still play online for 6 and the community is still active. However, the scar left a mark where it gets reminded every time you look at the game (and for good reason). Most of the top competitors dropped the game and only play it on the net for here on out, or because of COVID19.

Course, there is better options out there in speaking realism, but the game is always around if people are still around.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
DOA ain't going anywhere, but the game ended with a lot of sour players for very justifiable reasons.

They said they were writing off Dead or Alive 6 not Dead or Alive. Shimbori was very transparent prior to DOA6 about if it would even happen or not. DOAs future has always been questionable so it's easy for players to assume there will not be another for some time.

I see DOA6 as a moderately fun game with less competitive and casual interest than DOA5 very early on but as long as there are people that want to play (and there are) it will continue to be covered until the inevitable DOA6U.

Wouldn't disregard DOA6U because DOA5U was noticably better than the vanilla version. DOA5U was not a carbon copy either - it was a much different game than vanilla.

Just keep playing the DOA game you want while we wait for the next update. A lot of people are going back to 5 that feel like it and haven't completely alienated themselves from the series as a whole.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DOA ain't going anywhere, but the game ended with a lot of sour players for very justifiable reasons.

They said they were writing off Dead or Alive 6 not Dead or Alive. Shimbori was very transparent prior to DOA6 about if it would even happen or not. DOAs future has always been questionable so it's easy for players to assume there will not be another for some time.

I see DOA6 as a moderately fun game with less competitive and casual interest than DOA5 very early on but as long as there are people that want to play (and there are) it will continue to be covered until the inevitable DOA6U.

Wouldn't disregard DOA6U because DOA5U was noticably better than the vanilla version. DOA5U was not a carbon copy either - it was a much different game than vanilla.

Just keep playing the DOA game you want while we wait for the next update. A lot of people are going back to 5 that feel like it and haven't completely alienated themselves from the series as a whole.
Yeah I think it's just a matter of what you prefer at this point. If you want artificial difficulty and a meta that you feel stronger with, then 5LR is still there and if you want something new there's 6. I don't really pay much attention to LR anymore since its dated but if people still play SC2 then I don't see why old heads or vets can't play LR either

HHH816

KT deem that the game attract too much bad publicity due to hair business so they cut them off before things getting worse. read the KT financial article

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's a shame how much a fetish game like DOAXVV gets way more views and has way more players than the fighting games. I wish they put this much effort and resources in the fighters.
Don't let them see you or else instead of a DOA6 ultimate we'll get a DOA6 Venus vacation where they add in VV content and costumes xD

rjqnraos19

cats1.jpg

cats.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's probably just a typo. This isn't the first time since in one of the core fighters vids they had labeled Mila as Jann lee and they're notorious for deleting vids with mistakes and reuploading xD

Kasumi-Phase-X

It's a shame how much a fetish game like DOAXVV gets way more views and has way more players than the fighting games. I wish they put this much effort and resources in the fighters.

Fighting games just need to include whatever DOAVV has to offer from outfits & features, they could also make it free to play (include micro-transactions), and be available only in Japan/Asia (with English as optional language). Games like this could afford reusing assets, and low budget/resources. (since KT gave DOAX3 low budget)

What DOAVV has currently in lifespan (being a Japan/Asia only game) as impressive.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Fighting games just need to include whatever DOAVV has to offer from outfits & features, they could also make it free to play (include micro-transactions), and be available only in Japan/Asia (with English as optional language). Games like this could afford reusing assets, and low budget/resources. (since KT gave DOAX3 low budget)

What DOAVV has currently in lifespan (being a Japan/Asia only game) as impressive.
No. And I’m not gonna go into a discussion with you. I have expressed my feelings towards DOAX3/VV numerous times.

HHH816

ok, this week is the last rotation of free character on free version.

if we don't have any news in the next 2 week or so from the japanese official twitter

we can say goodbye to doa 6 vanilla version

Onryoki

Standard Donor
ok, this week is the last rotation of free character on free version.

if we don't have any news in the next 2 week or so from the japanese official twitter

we can say goodbye to doa 6 vanilla version
What do you mean? They already have said goodbye to DOA6 vanilla when they announced the support would end.

HHH816

What do you mean? They already have said goodbye to DOA6 vanilla when they announced the support would end.

i'm waiting to see if they rotate the same free character tweet again. next week should be the perfect time to announce something new.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah they'll announce something in the near future, then rotating characters is just part of the business part of Core fighters so people can get into the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD