Team Ninja Twitter

Rawbietussin

No I mean, gameplay individuality.
In a nutshell, and from my naïve POV, that's how I would define the roster to someone who doesn't know DOA :

- powerhouse veteran (Bass)
- grappler with boobs (Tina)
- mistress of horizontal evasion/Jaheiko (Christie)
- queen of vertical evasion/Bokuho (Helena)
- trick monkey with 191 moves (Brad)
- tackle champion (Mila)
- counter attack master (Bayman)
- pressure character (Kokoro)
- clown (Zack)
- fast striker (Jann Lee)
- straight stricker (Ein)
- kicks expert (Rig)
- sabaki genius (Lei Fang)
- Max's girlfriend (Hitomi)
- guard break mourner (Leon)
- close range turtle (Gen Fu)
- Zack + Tina + running stance + bleach (Lisa)
- double jump ninja (Momiji)
- flashy ninja (Ayane)
- teleportation ninja (Kasumi)
- Izuna ninja (Ryu)
- boring ninja (Hayate)
- hybrid characters I can't define (Eliot and Rachel)

So my question would be, what could be the next individuality in DOA ?

I'd actually call Rachel as the "air throw fiend" and Lisa as the "flippy double agent". Not sure on what I could say about Eliot.

Since Sarah and the rest of the VF characters might probably be gone by DOA6, I'd like a new character to resembling how she can connect 66H+K to mid-air opponents. I'd like it if the new character is able to counter grabs and low punches/kicks from a stance like Anna William's Chaos Judgment stance.

I can see the trailer.

Christie as a vamp facing Helenas as a Greek goddess.
Then Ayane as a devil facing Kasumi as an angel.

1368033886-angel-kasumi.jpg

I want to see Helena be a fairy queen with light pink curly hair and a floral crown.

tumblr_lubcirIBPL1r2hdozo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

I can see the trailer.

Christie as a vamp facing Helenas as a Greek goddess.
Then Ayane as a devil facing Kasumi as an angel.

1368033886-angel-kasumi.jpg

Maybe someone will hate me for it, but I would love to see a similar outfit for Kasumi, the return of her classical DoA1's one

DOA_Kasumi_Costume_14.png

The only problem is that Ayane is the "nemesis" of Kasumi, so the next move of TN would be the one to give the Leifang's devil outfit to her sister...

DOA1_LeiFang_C14.png

Personally I wouldn't have problems with this swap because the "devil" personality is something that doesn't define Leifang (contrarily to girls like Ayane, Tina or Christie)

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Maybe someone will hate me for it, but I would love to see a similar outfit for Kasumi, the return of her classical DoA1's one

DOA_Kasumi_Costume_14.png

The only problem is that Ayane is the "nemesis" of Kasumi, so the next move of TN would be the one to give the Leifang's devil outfit to her sister...

DOA1_LeiFang_C14.png

Personally I wouldn't have problems with this swap because the "devil" personality is something that doesn't define Leifang (contrarily to girls like Ayane, Tina or Christie)

Those should been the real angel and devil suits not some black or white bunny swimsuit.

David Gregg

I could see Ryu as a soldier but they need to remove the damn mask he doesn't look that bad w/o a mask idk why some ppl freak out every time it's brought up.

David Gregg

If TN has decided to go with Helena's genie costume for the next DLCs, I will burst into tears.

If she's in the Halloween DLC (which of course she will be) and classic outfits have priority over new ones I'd say there's a 50/50 shot (either the greek goddess or the genie).

Edit: Also I wonder if this "rumored" outfit will appear in this DLC as I don't see it fitting in anywhere else.

Rubedood

If she's in the Halloween DLC (which of course she will be) and classic outfits have priority over new ones I'd say there's a 50/50 shot (either the greek goddess or the genie).

Edit: Also I wonder if this "rumored" outfit will appear in this DLC as I don't see it fitting in anywhere else.
I thought that too. It could also be this one, if the other Warriors Orochi costumes come out soon
ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-rachel-costume-425.jpg

I hope it's the latter, personally

Edit: oops, I meant former, lol

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Tyaren said:
They could dress Ryu as the Phantom of the Opera. He already wore a tuxedo and it would be almost comical and teasing, if they again would slap a mask on his face. ;)

They really need to unmask ryu already... We can already see the lower half of his face rendered with the power rangers outfit so we know its there...

David Gregg

It's pretty comical already Tyaren. We've seen Ryu in a santa outfit and in his boxers yet TN is too afraid to remove his mask b/c of what fans will think?

ShinQuan

Sigh well I guess its pumpkin halloween stuff now, then next month will be turkey heads and feather for everyone then december will be santa costumes mark 2. or maybe elves instead Great. -_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD