Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Lidia comes on the 23rd!! She's basically a mature Karate girl so I'm sure Hitomi players will like her xD Her new stage is basically a 2.0 Poolside with a remix theme and the balcony break leads to a Tekken 4 beach level. I guess this is their attempt at a beach stage like DOA6 and SFV too. So far it looks like her main costume is her karate one and her alternate is her Polish Prime Minister one. Hopefully she'll have a different hairstyle too besides the ponytail since I feel that's their go to for most of the new girls xD

Derock

Okay, Lidia is cool but was it necessary to add a scar on her eye? Gameplay-wise, I see some Leo's animations but her style does scream Hitomi's.

New stage is beautiful and vibrant! Way better looking than the other stages! Great job of shout-outs to Tekken 5's (I see Lee/Violet!) Poolside and Tekken 4's Beach themes remixed.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully with her being added they'll also buff some characters too, the last major balance update did nothing for most besides add something new for strings or giving the characters who are already good something else ridiculous to abuse. Characters like Lili are slowly falling behind since the better characters really out class them.

Sotherius

Her karate seems to be similar to shotokan karate, in contrast to Jin's Kyokushin. I loved it. I'm getting into tekken and maining her now.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay, Lidia is cool but was it necessary to add a scar on her eye? Gameplay-wise, I see some Leo's animations but her style does scream Hitomi's.

New stage is beautiful and vibrant! Way better looking than the other stages! Great job of shout-outs to Tekken 5's (I see Lee/Violet!) Poolside and Tekken 4's Beach themes remixed.
Was your comment necessary? It’s part of her design. Get over it.

I love her. She’s cool, she seems interesting.

Puño_14!

She is younger than I expected XD. Her style looks interesting and fun, maybe I get back to T7 and try her, but is even a long while since the last time I played that game so I don't know.

Derock

Was your comment necessary? It’s part of her design. Get over it.

I love her. She’s cool, she seems interesting.

Very rude much. I commented on why giving Lidia a scar without any significance to her background and design. She really doesn't need it as she's fine as is and some animations have some similarities to Leo. No need to be hostile here.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Very rude much. I commented on why giving Lidia a scar without any significance to her background and design. She really doesn't need it as she's fine as is and some animations have some similarities to Leo. No need to be hostile here.
I just don’t understand why her scar needs a backstory. It’s just a scar.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Heihachi's response to Lidia Sobieska​

Dear Ms. Prime Minister,

I do not intend to follow your request for the withdrawal of the Tekken Force deployment in Poland.

However, I hold you in high regard on account of your ascension to the post of prime minister at such a young age. I have no doubt you will play a prominent role in shaping the future of your country. If you are of the mind to cooperate with my ambitions, you will have the strong support of the Mishima Zaibatsu for your country and all of the endeavors related to politics, economics, and military affairs.

If you refuse this offer, I am sure you understand the perilous situation in which it would place your country.

If you have any objections, you could always enter the King of the Iron Fist Tournament and propose them directly to me.

January 22nd

CEO of Mishima Zaibatsu

Heihachi Mishima

Character: Lidia cost 5.99
Stage: Island Paradise cost 2.99
Season Pass 4 cost $14.99

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD