Tekken

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's pretty sick to see devs being open and sharing things like this, and this is a mod. There's no one at Team NINJA that does things like this, at all. Only ones I know so far is ArcSysWorks and Namco.

Like, who do you have to hire and replace out there inside TN studio to be able to do enjoy moments like these.

Seriously, forget the professionalism in social media for games these days lel. Be hype and envelop into your own memes.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's pretty sick to see devs being open and sharing things like this, and this is a mod. There's no one at Team NINJA that does things like this, at all. Only ones I know so far is ArcSysWorks and Namco.
Well, TBF, I think that kind of social media presence works better on a private account than a corporate account, a t least from a legal standpoint. And there isn't anyone at TN, post-Itagaki, who really serves as "that name" that people would follow on social media like they do Harada. Of course, that opens up another potential critique that TN perhaps needs it's own Harada, although I don't think I'm necessarily on board with that either, for different reasons.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
129690463_3453893594660114_2626220956026237122_n.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD