Tengu Players Unite !

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
We are still very early in DOA5UA's lifespan and the announcement of this new bitch does not yet kill Tengu's chances. It seems to me that they intend to keep the arcade scene thriving by adding new content. So there's still a chance that Tengu could be another new arcade character later down the road.

David Gregg

The fact they're going to release more characters definitely means he still has a shot!

tehgu.png

Kronin

The fact they're going to release more characters definitely means he still has a shot!

Lol, David you have a dual personality? XD In the other thread you said exactly the opposite or I misunderstood you?

By the way I agree that the presence of another character end the rumors and definitely confirms that TN decided to support the game with DLC characters. Sure, we can't know if and how much they will add them, but at least now there is a concrete hope.

So let's continue with this Tengu Revival project!

David Gregg

Lol, David you have a dual personality? XD In the other thread you said exactly the opposite or I misunderstood you?

By the way I agree that the presence of another character end the rumors and definitely confirms that TN decided to support the game with DLC characters. Sure, we can't know if and how much they will add them, but at least now there is a concrete hope.

So let's continue with this Tengu Revival project!

I play devil's advocate a lot. lol. I'm hopeful he'll be added as well but every argument you made in the other thread has a counter-argument. Sorry I do that a lot. :oops:

Kronin

I play devil's advocate a lot. lol. I'm hopeful he'll be added as well but every argument you made in the other thread has a counter-argument. Sorry I do that a lot. :oops:

No you're right, I'm all for an objective discussion ;)

I tried to find the positive sides behind the discussion, but you're right that in the end is all based on speculation. I admit that I acted too much sure of myself in that post when actually nothing is confirmed.

By the way this undertone declaration for a new character could be meaningful of various and opposite things... but maybe TN is only waiting for doing a proper official announcement.

Kronin

What if the super-experiment being mentioned at the end of DOA5's story is actually Project Kowampah, DOATEC's attempts to revive and weaponize the most powerful foe to appear in the human realm: Tengu?

It's coming...

MadaraPSS.png

gnooz

Yosuke Hayashi said on twitter that Tengu is %50 completed lol. (JOKE) But they should also add a new stage for him I don't like that Miyama stage.

Kronin

I think that Aerial Gardens is the most requested stage and so with the high chance to return: personally I think that would be perfect to eventually accompany Tengu (just like Lorelei was accosted to Marie Rose).

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
What if the super-experiment being mentioned at the end of DOA5's story is actually Project Kowampah, DOATEC's attempts to revive and weaponize the most powerful foe to appear in the human realm: Tengu?

If they do that, I hope he goes Mewtwo on their asses. Tengu can't come back as a slave to DOATEC.

Darkton93

We are still very early in DOA5UA's lifespan and the announcement of this new bitch does not yet kill Tengu's chances. It seems to me that they intend to keep the arcade scene thriving by adding new content. So there's still a chance that Tengu could be another new arcade character later down the road.
FINALLY! Someone who gets it! Arcade games tend to go on for a long time in Japan. Look at Gundam Extreme VS' lifespan and see what I mean.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Darkton93 said:
FINALLY! Someone who gets it! Arcade games tend to go on for a long time in Japan. Look at Gundam Extreme VS' lifespan and see what I mean.

Seriously... Tengu needs a triumphant return...
This new character adds nothing..
We have so much diversity with the current cast. Theres no need.
We got jelly, clones, lolis, bimbos, ninjas...I can go on..
I guess we dont have an emo... >__>

Dizzypunch

If they do that, I hope he goes Mewtwo on their asses. Tengu can't come back as a slave to DOATEC.
I would be happy for tengu to use his skills of manipulation to kill donovan, overtake MIST and have the means to cause the chaos and destruction he desires. No? Bad Idea? OK, i'll just sit in the corner. *Trudges off*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD