Tengu Players Unite !

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Remember guys that if you haven't already, go over to the Tengu Contest thread. Even if you don't want to participate and FB/tweet it's okay as long as you post pics someone else will do it for you. I've made my 10th and final one but we need a ton more from many different people to show TN we really want him back this time!

View attachment 4519

You sir deserve an award. This is amazing.

Kronin

Remember guys that if you haven't already, go over to the Tengu Contest thread. Even if you don't want to participate and FB/tweet it's okay as long as you post pics someone else will do it for you. I've made my 10th and final one but we need a ton more from many different people to show TN we really want him back this time!

View attachment 4519

I agree, more different people are involved in the contest (not necessarilty through the partecipation, but also giving ideas for new images or retweeting/liking the pictures already present on the social networks), more there is a chance to get back Tengu. So show your support! ;)

Last edited:

Kronin

Hey, Kronin. I recorded all of our matches from the other day. If you'd like, I can upload all of them to YouTube to display in this thread and we can also tweet them to TN, since I played Tengu in every match and you also played Tengu in most of them.

But are you so sure that the showing my Tengu skills will be a good spot for him? XD

I'm joking, of course there is no problem. The fact that who are asking for him is showing to use him in the actual game can be just a good thing for requesting him ;)

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
DISCLAIMER! - These matches look scrubby as hell, lol. Kronin is not primarily a Tengu player, and I'm not used to fighting Tengu. I dropped so many juggles because I'm not used to dealing with Tengu's fat ass.

And how the hell did I get hit by that garbage 4P+K so many times?

Also, there was/is noticeable lag because we were playing from across the world.

Enjoy!

Retweet!

:tengu:

David Gregg

Double post, but who cares.

Team NINJA just favorited my tweet with my mirrors with Kronin from the last post!

Well that's definitely a start!! :)

project revival.png
!!!!

Kronin

DISCLAIMER! - These matches look scrubby as hell, lol. Kronin is not primarily a Tengu player, and I'm not used to fighting Tengu. I dropped so many juggles because I'm not used to dealing with Tengu's fat ass.

And how the hell did I get hit by that garbage 4P+K so many times?

Also, there was/is noticeable lag because we were playing from across the world.

Enjoy!

Retweet!

:tengu:

Thanks so much for your efforts to upload these on you tube Penguin! ;) And sorry for my bad skills with Tengu, sadly I'm never been to good with him and with the release of DoA5 I ended to forgot the few that I knew about his use... :(

Double post, but who cares.

Team NINJA just favorited my tweet with my mirrors with Kronin from the last post!

This is a great news! Actually I have to say that before the release of DoA5U TN favourited also a fan art of an FSD member depicting Momiji on the top of Tengu flying... but this time the videos were uniquely dedicated to Tengu, so maybe there are some chances for his future! Said this, let's continue to showing our love for him to TN :)

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Thanks so much for your efforts to upload these on you tube Penguin! ;) And sorry for my bad skills with Tengu, sadly I'm never been to good with him and with the release of DoA5 I ended to forgot the few that I know about his use... :(

No problem. And I'm very familiar with Tengu, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions about playing Tengu. You did make a lot of errors, lol. So did I though, but I normally play better than that.

This is a great news! Actually I have to say that before the release of DoA5U TN favourited also a fan art of an FSD member depicting Momiji on the top of Tengu flying... but this time the videos were uniquely dedicated to Tengu, so maybe there is some chances for his future! Said this, let's continue to showing our love for him to TN :)

Lol. Yeah, I remember the Momiji pic.

Last edited:

Kronin

No problem. And I'm very familiar with Tengu, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions about playing Tengu. You did make a lot of errors, lol. So did I though, but I normally play better than that.

Right, after the matches I started to remember even the most simple suggestions, like never to end one of his 3 attacks in a row string, or always to punish the opponent on the ground with his flying attack (very likely the best move in his arsenal of DoA4).

EDIT: If someone is interested to use them, here some Tengu's pictures taken from DoA4 (overall during his crossed arms taunt).The opponent controlled by a second controller is your friend ;)

n6cGXow.jpg

5O1BCSZ.jpg

zXvynwr.jpg

RmdSFcq.jpg

Pe5OWFl.jpg

zBPTNCJ.jpg

bJ0WfAK.jpg

LtmGFvk.jpg

(Ryu's Doppelganger nimpo? XD)

jkUb6cO.jpg

CvTUtju.jpg

I think that this last one is really awesome:

fJ2RJBE.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

Someone know a method to reduce the size of the gifs, I'm not able to find something useful. I would prefer to send the gifs to TN through twitter (seeing like on Facebook the animated pictures are not visible) but their current size is too much big :(

David Gregg

Someone know a method to reduce the size of the gifs, I'm not able to find something useful. I would prefer to send the gifs to TN through twitter (seeing like on Facebook the animated pictures are not visible) but their current size is too much big :(

Sorry Kronin I still don't even know what I'm doing when it comes to gifs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD