Tengu Players Unite !

Brute

Standard Donor
Part of the reason I want him back so much is because I liked using his old moveset, lol.

Obviously new moves and tweaks to old ones are welcome, but I don't want the whole essence of the character's play changed.

Tokkosho

i want him back because hes pretty unique, and i want him to be Ayanes supernatural buddy because FEMALE TENGU + TENGU = EPIC TAG TEAM

KwonJigglypuff

No no, of course, I was just thinking about some moves refering to sumo wrestling. I like Tengu-do the way it is, but it needs some refreshing.

RoboJoe

I sincerely doubt Tengu will get any new moves barring a PB/PL. Ein didn't. Tengu, like Ein, is an afterthought in TN's eyes.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Curious if anyone with some drawing skills would like to design some new outfit ideas for Bankotsubo. Seeing as how he's only had seven total costumes across all the games he's been in, and of those, only three were original outfits (the other four being palette swaps of the default), I was curious if anyone has any cool ideas for some badass outfits for him.

Every Tengu costume to date:

Tengu C1.jpg Tengu C2.jpg Tengu C3.jpg
DOA4 C2.jpg
Tengu_0582.jpg Tengu_0597.jpg Tengu_0607.jpg

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah, even the fan is nice, I like the feathers. It's a classic design but it's really working! Tengu deserves some colors and nice patterns.

Do you think TN will try to make him lighter if he ever gets in DOA5U ? (not in term of weight class, but in term of diet, like Bass).

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
WOW that was quick. It looks nice Folorn! It'd look even nicer with DOA5's engine, i need to see the pattern on the top. I love your dedication my dear.

Whoa, there. Yes, it looks awesome, but I didn't create that. I was re-posting Gultigargar's video because his link doesn't work. It's his design and his mod.

Speaking of which, I noticed that you added Tengu's P+K from DOA4 (seen at 0:35). Nice, Gultigargar. Did you change any of the move's values?

Also, I've tweeted this to TN.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD