TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So I guess with the 25 set costume DLC and the 25 badges… that means 25 Characters at launch??? (excluding Nyo and Phase)

If they were smart, they'd make Nyo pre-order exclusive for a few months and free DLC afterward… but I doubt they'll do that lol
If that’s the case then the base roster will be:

Kasumi
Hayabusa
Hayate
Leifang
Hitomi
Diego
Helena
Zack
Jann Lee
Rig
New female
Bayman
Phase 4 (DLC)
Honoka
Marie rose
Ayane
Nyotengu (DLC)
Bass
Tina
Lisa
Christie
Mila
Raidou
Momiji
Rachel
Eliot

Sorry Gen, Ein, Leon and alpha

Cadaveri

Right, this is my final prediction for the roster:

nGTTof8.jpg

Pn33milan

I would only take out Alpha and put Ein and Leon as DLCs.
Gen Fu... I fell like, if Team Ninja really wanted to get rid of him, they would have done it years ago :rolleyes:

Granted, Eliot comes first, but I think they'll fit him eventually

Raidou... I mean, I get it he was not the most popular in Last Round, but why would they give him a new look and background, if they didn't want to give him a chance? :rolleyes:

KnacKrover

I would only take out Alpha and put Ein and Leon as DLCs.
Gen Fu... I fell like, if Team Ninja really wanted to get rid of him, they would have done it years ago :rolleyes:

Granted, Eliot comes first, but I think they'll fit him eventually

Raidou... I mean, I get it he was not the most popular in Last Round, but why would they give him a new look and background, if they didn't want to give him a chance? :rolleyes:

Raidou x hairy body = evil character got SEXUALIZE...but no one cares

prototypetom

Phase-4 and Nyo were DLC in 5. I don't get why people are reacting negatively to it here.

They didn't exist at launch did they? I can't remember stuff like that, but pretty sure they were proper DLC = Game comes out complete > add new stuff to it later. They didn't hold back any characters on the full version of the game. that's new (and crap), hence salt.

Pn33milan

I was already pretty sure Phase 4 was going to be DLC.

I mean, They say they are focusing first on original and important characters.
Phase 4 plays different than Kasumi, but she still uses a lot of her assets. If I had to decide, I would develop her later as well.

I'm a little disappointed in Nyotengu being dlc.
I get Honoka and Marie Rose are more popular, especially in Japan, but I thought she already made a name for herself. Not enough, it seems -_-

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
My point was they have never been base roster, or even core characters for the franchise. Better the DLC be characters who might not matter narritively than locking someone like Tina or Christie behind a pay wall. THAT would be scummy. Putting two DLC characters from the last game as early DLC for this game is fine to me. A lot of people were predicting them to be DLC anyway.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Sooner or later, the characters would be DLC. So knowing they're coming out as DLC now instead of later is kinda gutting, but at the same time - There needs to be some sort of incentive to Pre-Order. Sucks, but it's true.

Pn33milan

My point was they have never been base roster, or even core characters for the franchise. Better the DLC be characters who might not matter narritively than locking someone like Tina or Christie behind a pay wall. THAT would be scummy. Putting two DLC characters from the last game as early DLC for this game is fine to me. A lot of people were predicting them to be DLC anyway.
Yeah, I see your point

I see everybody here pretty much understood the situation.

I also just hope that, being dlc, doesn't mean they don't get any type of story -_-

Raansu

Which is fine. I think at this point people don't have a problem with DLC characters. The problem is if they are ready to launch with the game why are they DLC? I don't like the concept of a character being DLC at launch when they are clearly finished and will be available day 1. That's just insulting to people who just spent $60.

Pn33milan

That's true as well. It's just they have to give players a reason to buy season passes and stuff like that.

Having said that, i'm ok planning the game support ahead, but i find it a little insulting to pay for something ready at launch, available for those who pre-order.

I could understand some kind of early access (like Eliza in Tekken 7), but just that -_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD