The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thought I'd share some older gifs I made:

ezgif.com-gif-maker-61978acc774a1f1819.gif

This will always be the best teleport in the series<3

ezgif.com-gif-maker-69.gif

This is so satisfying, they buffed Kasumi's 6K from about 1.60 reach to 1.80 in 6, guess they saw Chapstick's gifs showing the terrible hit box and got it together xD

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I have been investing in DOA and DOAX since the PS1 game and the original beach volleyball. I know there is a stigma between some players, but I don't see the positivity in that. If you think about it Team NINJA offers a relaxing experience with the DOAX series, a multiplayer hardcore experience with the fighting games and a hardcore single player experience with NG and NIOH.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Would look more official if you had the N64 and OG Xbox/LIVE logo.

I don't think those consoles could handle the models too well since this crossover is reusing models from Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown (All the 19 characters), Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation (Kasumi, Leifang, Tina, Ayane, Helena, Hitomi, Kokoro, Marie, & Honoka), & Dead or Alive 6 (Zack, Hayabusa, Bayman, Jann Lee, Bass, Hayate, Christie, Eliot, Rig, & Raidou). The Switch is selling very well worldwide:

Plus Xbox doesn't usually do well in Asia compare to Nintendo & Playstation, plus DOAXVV a PC exclusive had grown Three Million Players according to this event:

But in all seriousness...

This was My take on April Fools crossover inspired by last years April Fools prank which was a Project X Zone Fighters which had Capcom, Bandai Namco, Sega, SNK, & Arc System which made plenty of people mad like they were hoping for a game to be real (with some wanting that user to die). What perfect idea is non other than a Virtua Fighter & DOA crossover due to the fact DOA had collaborated with Sega AM2 from the VF cast that were included along with Sega being responsible for DOA5 European release. Plus DOAX3 had a special wallpaper which Marie was with Hatsune Miku which one of her games were handled by Sega AM2.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
LMAO

I could see Hayashi leaving TN YEARS before he left TN. He never seemed like the guy that was capable of sticking around for too long, but he was good at his job.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD