The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

@KwonJigglypuff and @ninjaguy446: Tell me your findings then. I just think her bangs look more flatter than it was before.

ALBUMMM11C3341006028107.jpg
Helena_-_DLC_01.jpg

Argentus

Why ya gotta be a party pooper? If someone wants to see a costume from a characters nationality how is that bad? Besides one Spanish costume wouldn't hurt

Because its a poopy party! You already see clothes reflecting her nationality (she's obviously a western nationalist, rather than actually living in Spain. Being a fan of bass and tina, working part time at a diner by a gym that she and everyone else frequents, having no Spanish accent, and all of the text on her clothes is pure english, etc). What you are asking for is ethnic stereotype costumes, none of which suit her.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
No comedic ethnic stereotypes on my mila, please. Just give her a sports outfit with the spanish flag or somethin.

Maybe a flower in the hair or somethin is okay.
I like how Christie's track suit complements Mila's gray track suit now. At least that's one cool thing I can look forward to in tag.

Argentus

I like how Christie's track suit complements Mila's gray track suit now. At least that's one cool thing I can look forward to in tag.

Speaking of tag.

I saved a reay of Leon and Mila tag win pose, Leon c3 and Mila in sports bra and sweat pants minus towel, with Leon getting the win.

Oh my god I about creamed at how awesome they look together, wanna make it into my desktop wallpaper!

Still mad as hell they aren't an official tag team....the two tackling brawlers, and no special intros or throws?! The hell.

d3v

L1, R1, L2, R2, L1+L2, R1+R2, L1+R1, L2+R2, L1+R2, R1+L2, L1+R1+L2+R2, tried all of them.

And all the triangle square and x buttons do is change underwear. e~e
That was a rhetorical question. You hold L1 to remove the coat.

Akumasama

So many people asking for male costumes, yet I haven't seen a single "OMG people are so gay!" comment yet.
What is going on?! Where have all the trolls disappeared exactely?!

I'd love more male costumes too (REAL costumes! No swimwears!) but then again I'm gay, and in spite of that I tipically main female characters.
This is getting weirder and weirder...

Brute

Standard Donor
So many people asking for male costumes, yet I haven't seen a single "OMG people are so gay!" comment yet.
What is going on?! Where have all the trolls disappeared exactely?!

I'd love more male costumes too (REAL costumes! No swimwears!) but then again I'm gay, and in spite of that I tipically main female characters.
This is getting weirder and weirder...
You are so gay.

d3v

In that case, Lei Fang's coat most likely cannot. Rachel's is actually treated as a "hair" option by the system.

Yoyo

Is anyone having the problem where the costumes aren't showing up? I bought them yesterday and I've looked yesterday and today and they still won't show up. :( (PSN)

Very likely this is the reason:

Team NINJA ‏@TeamNINJAStudio 8h
For PS3 users, you also need to download Costume Catalog 02 (it's free) in order to use the new school costumes. #DOA5U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD