The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Speaking of dance, I wish we had a female fighter with moves based on various dances : Ballet, African dances that created Capoeira, urban dances.. I hope Zafina, Viola and Tira will inspire Team Ninja.

A move I really like would be that circular kick one (at 0:24). Would be nice if you could repeat it like 3 times with some delay, like : :3::3::K: :5::K::5::K:

And I quite feel sad and jelly about the fact Alpha got that cool ballet kick in DOA5U.

That seemed similar to Lili's 1K but if not a new character, the best bet who will have that move are either a) Lisa or b) Alpha-152. Kasumi/Ayane/Momiji might pull it off as well.

Transparent gelatin woman have flexible limbs.

Me want Kasumi

She's literally Madonna.
Or Lady Gaga :)
Im just saying, Mila is the only girl who's not an ethnic stereotype, please don't take that away from her. Flamenco wouldn't look good, she's better in pants than a dress. Even her one skirt outfit, the Hitomi barmaid, doesn't suit her at all. And matadar is just too silly. A more tomboyish outfit reminscent of flamenco would be fine, but not a full dress
Well there is Lisa as well
A Spanish soccer outfit could work too. Just really want something that shows her nationality

It was sarcasm.

Oh.... well ok....

Momiji-Baybee

I the schoolgirl/teacher pack looks great, although not a fan of Kasumi,Ayane, and Hitomi's. luv Kokoro,Mila,Lisa, and Tina's the most. Tina's gives her a "Girls Next Door" look

Momiji-Baybee

I tweeted this to TN

View attachment 2577

There are very few costumes I would buy, this is definitely one of them.

Ein had that before? that's cool

Why didn't Hitomi get this?
360px-HitomiDOAUC4.jpg

Why didn't Momiji get this?
360px-KasumiDOAUC5.jpg

Why didn't Ayane get this?
AyaneDOA3C5.jpg

Ugh this new pack is filled with recolors and flaws.

Yeah that would've been more original

I notice almost everyone but Mila has a costume that defines their nationality. Are there any good costumes from Spain that would look right on Mila? A flaminco dress might work but idk

Same for Christie too, both were really great and need to come back

Idk about a flaminco dress, but a sexy salsa outfit might due

sd-salsa-nights-outfit-red-ad.jpg

13ways

I would luv to see anime costume pack soon for both genders. I'd really like an improved Hitomi Lolita dess

KwonJigglypuff

I think something that would work for Mila are yoga pants and leg warmers. She reminds me of the character in the movie "Flashdance". I mean, she is the only character I could picture on that scene. Plus her music theme (Roar of the Crowd) has that "Maniac"/80's vibe.

Argentus

Ein had that before? that's cool

Yeah that would've been more original

Idk about a flaminco dress, but a sexy salsa outfit might due

sd-salsa-nights-outfit-red-ad.jpg

Much better, but still not milas style. Ditch the sash, tweak the top with a high collar and no sleeves., and possibly make top into darker color scheme. Too loud, only her panties are that vibrant. Which would show through those white pants now that I think about it.

And for the love of god, can we get Mila some proper shades? Wraps, preferably. Those hipster glasses only look good on the new schoolgirl outfit.

Argentus

I think something that would work for Mila are yoga pants and leg warmers. She reminds me of the character in the movie "Flashdance". I mean, she is the only character I could picture on that scene. Plus her music theme (Roar of the Crowd) has that "Maniac"/80's vibe.

Mila seems to fit every fashion except Spanish stereotypes lol

Jok&xivk

Thought to put this in the casual thread.. i think it be the right one.

What system do most here play on? Gonna probably get the game for both but pick one first. lol

Akumasama

Thought to put this in the casual thread.. i think it be the right one.

What system do most here play on? Gonna probably get the game for both but pick one first. lol
I play on both X360 and PS3.
From my personal experience there is more people on PS3, way more people to play with.
Also the average level of players is slightly higher on X360 compared to PS3.

Last but not least, PS3 version is imho the best version of the game for many (little) aspects.
It's pretty clear that the game has been programmed with PS3 as reference.

Jok&xivk

I play on both X360 and PS3.
From my personal experience there is more people on PS3, way more people to play with.
Also the average level of players is slightly higher on X360 compared to PS3.

Last but not least, PS3 version is imho the best version of the game for many (little) aspects.
It's pretty clear that the game has been programmed with PS3 as reference.

PS3 it is then next paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD