The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

But his forehead is more big in that costume XD (the Halloween costumes are full of these little details, it's one of the things that more I love in these outfits).

I agree, even the sea monster would have a nice idea for Bayman, but in the end I really like his cosplay of the creature of Frankenstein.

It looked like a large, wide, green brick attached to his normal forehead lol.

Would be nice if they could look back to the days where they still draw concept arts and pick something from it.

SaihateDYNAMO

It's official.

1383780238-perv.jpg
beauty has never come at such a price

Chapstick

I'm curious what Kasumi-based clothing would look like even if her stuff was female exclusive. All I can think of is a royal blue hoodie the color of her kimono with a cherry blossom pattern over it. Perhaps putting the flowers at the same spots they are on the kimono. The drawstring in the hood could be flat with the black and white diagonal stripe pattern of the band across her stomach.

gybIb.jpg

Edit- They could also do the thing Red vs Blue did with their Caboose and Sarge hoodies. Put the Mugen Tenshin symbol on the front in the upper left corner and put a number of significance on the back relating to the character like a sport number with Kasumi's name in either English or Japanese kana above it.

tumblr_inline_mvxdxsI7rD1rz2mye.jpg

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
WHERE'S TENGU!?!

I DEMAND TENGU NAO

We all want the big long nosed bird ..
I just wanna see it in action ...
he might not even be in the earlier location tests and might be added at a later stage (as was done in SF4) so .. dont keep your hopes too high for next week ..

but still I hope to see some awesome stuff :)

on the other hand I'm both excited .. and worried about any new re-balancing they might be considering becuse I think the game at its current state is very well balanced

Rawbietussin

If it's an entirely new character (meaning not a returning character, not an NG/VF import character or not a non-fighter character given a fighting style), I want him/her to be on the front cover of the boxart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD