The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
Say what?! XD Can you be more specific? I could imagine, you maybe don't like the art style? But on a technical level Soul Calibur V has more advanced graphics. And that's a fact. XD
Hair looks like plastic, skin glows funny, the bloom is out-of-control and clipping issues bring me back to the days of /noclip days.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So it is the art style plus clipping. :) I don't remember clipping being much worse than DoA5/DoA5 Ultimate. Do you mean characters clipping into each other or weird physics of clothes?

Brute

Standard Donor
So it is the art style plus clipping. :) I don't remember clipping being much worse than DoA5/DoA5 Ultimate. Do you mean characters clipping into each other or weird physics of clothes?
Mostly the latter.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I don't know about that other stuff, but I think SC has better breast physics than DoA5. *Audience Gasp*

d3v

I agree that SCV tends to go overboard with its effects. Sure they look nice, but not when you're playing a game competitively and need to see every move in clear detail.

Omegan Eckhart

As a grown man those things scare the shit out of me. Imagine if a girl walked up to you in a bar with a pair of tits like that flopping all over the place...

KingGhidorah

Well I'd never be in a bar in the first place but for conversation sake we'll say other wise, and if I were to be approached by a women with said kind of tits I would be staring HARD.

Rawbietussin

I don't mind shape and size of anyone's racks in general. The auto-jiggle function on the breast physics makes me think their breasts have a life of its own like some parasite-infested tumor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD