The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Did you never notice, that she likes to make fun of her opponents (her taunts, victory poses), acts defiant, if she isn't around her mother or Helena (Brad, Lisa in the story lines..) and likes to troll others (not catching the nunchucks on purpose, when Jann Lee throws them towards her, shattering the vase.) She is anything but a nice, innocent girl. XD She just acts like a dumbass.

good site for you

https://www.fanfiction.net/

Rawbietussin

Did you never notice, that she likes to make fun of her opponents (her taunts, victory poses), acts defiant, if she isn't around her mother or Helena (Brad, Lisa in the story lines..) and likes to troll others (not catching the nunchucks on purpose, when Jann Lee throws them towards her, shattering the vase.) She is anything but a nice, innocent girl. XD She just acts like a dumbass.

The cutesy giggling taunt has been deceiving people ever since DOA4.

Argentus

I guess cockiness is part of their personal charm for some of the characters.

I couldn't see Jacky acting humble or Kokoro being brash.
or Leon caring. I do like how Mila is energetic and enthusiastic about fighting without being cocky or arrogant.
I don't think that was on purpose. I think she's just really slow witted.

Blazeincarnated

im just going to start ignoring anyone who has a problem with me im not having a repeat of this shit
hammertime-o.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
im just going to start ignoring anyone who has a problem with me im not having a repeat of this shit
That's the thing, no one does. You're bringing the problems on yourself for being too abrasive in your comments. As a result, hardly anyone can tell whether you're joking or not.

It's really up to you to change that perspective. It may not happen right away, but with a little consistency, folks will cut you some slack.

Cake

I despise Kokoro for that exact reason. She's stuck up. And she ain't all that. She isn't even pretty, just looks like a doll. I swear her face is exactly the same it was before the remodel of the characters, except now it has depth in some of the facial traits like the eyes..

David Gregg

I mean I find her attractive (as far as VG girls go) and I do like her win quotes but yeah her personality sort of falls flat for me. And she needs more meaningful interactions with other characters other than the gimmick sister-she-doesn't-know-she-has plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD