The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

Hayabusa was written as a Gary Stu archetype character so I don't see the point of arguments against him being the strongest fighter in the NG/DoA verse. His role in DoA takes a backseat behind the Mugen Tenshin Clan characters because otherwise things would get boring with one-sided massacres everywhere.

Hayate can stand on his own against most of the cast easily because he is a strong ninja in own right and he only looks lame when people by default compare him to that other male super ultra prodigy ninja constantly. Also Ein only lost to Hayabusa but defeats Kasumi during the DoA 2 period.

Last edited:

werewolfgold

I'd say that likely Ryu is teh greatest and it's probably some kind of 3-way trade depending on the circumstances for Ayane, Kasumi, and Hayate. Since we never really know when someone is going "all out" or not against a family member. And then there's Momiji.

Honestly, if/when Hayate is playable in NG, he'll be just as lol OP as every other protagonist in the game. And then it's not like Hayate got "defeated" before he was recaptured in DOA5. He just got caught in a trap. Even Ryu has goofed up a few times in that regard throughout the NG series.

And then let's not forget the power of plot derpiness in the fact that an "Ein" clone probably can't be introduced unless they somehow got to Hayate again.

Chapstick

tumblr_n71nbviLWa1rje51ao1_400.gif

Brute

Standard Donor
Isn't Kasumi the speediest ninja? Speed is like her whole thing aside from teleports.
That's just something they do in gameplay to make their protagonist feel important.

In canon Ryu would dice her up before she could breathe.

Ryu is canonically the strongest character in the entire franchise hands down I don't know why anyone would deny that fact. He is superior to everyone and everything in every way possible. He's called 'The Ultimate Ninja' for a reason.
And this is my new favorite post.

Keved

And looked damn good in that tux.
a6017b40c2.jpg
Did Hayate steal Roger Rabbit's shoes?

Well im sorry to bust all yall's bubbles, but Zack is the best character of all time, don't believe me?
As a Zack main myself. This! Blaze knows where it's at. I would love to see some more costumes released for the stud.

Shadowman Zack

150px-DOAUzack_cos05.jpg

Sisqo Zack

150px-DOAUzack_cos08.jpg

& Zack Island Zack.

150px-DOA4_Zack_C4.jpg

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Half of my vids are just me fucking around...

Well at least we now know what happens when a Kasumi & a Christie player try to outmash each other at R1F :oops:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD