The Hair Thread

Princess Kasumi

10608620_10204827506269629_5290410514456910670_o.jpg

Brown hair looks really strange on Christie. To be very honest, many of those hairstyles does not fit her.

I like the hairstyle that is next to the long loose hair. the rest just does not work with her.

Argentus

10608620_10204827506269629_5290410514456910670_o.jpg

Brown hair looks really strange on Christie. To be very honest, many of those hairstyles does not fit her.

I like the hairstyle that is next to the long loose hair. the rest just does not work with her.
That's how I feel about almost all of these...for each character there's only like one hairstyle that actually fits, the rest are just inappropriate for the character. (Emo/punk styles on Bayman?!). Good editing though.

KwonJigglypuff

Honestly it's really hard for Lisa, that's why I was thinking about a hair accessory instead. Peacock is a good symbol for her (beauty and pride). So why not peacock feathers ? (default, orange/red, turquoise/blue, grey/black).

1411771120-pic-07-1.jpg

Turquoise should be more like this.
I'm not good at editing, it would obviously look better and more natural in game.

1411771937-lisa.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

Honestly it's really hard for Lisa, that's why I was thinking about a hair accessory instead. Peacock is a good symbol for her (beauty and pride). So why not peacock feathers ? (default, orange/red, turquoise/blue, grey/black).

1411771120-pic-07-1.jpg

Turquoise should be more like this.
I'm not good at editing, it would obviously look better and more natural in game.

1411771937-lisa.jpg
I remember someone said they wanted lisa to have an afro. I had two thoughts.
1).....but she has straight hair...
2) how would that fit under the mask?!

Lol. But seriously I can see her with various matted down styles. Kind of..sticking to a nightclub look if that makes any sense.

KwonJigglypuff

That's exactly why I believe my solution is good.

This way, for her La Mariposa costumes, she would have three options :
- mask
- no mask
- feather (recolor based on her costume)

That's really easy to make.
It looks okay with most costumes.

1411776397-pic-07-1.jpg

My personal favourite. She looks so cute.
1411776469-04.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

@KwonJigglypuff I think that you have to send these pictures of Lisa's peacock feather to Team NINJA: I believe that looking directly to what are you talking about in the "Casual Suggestion thread" would be very useful and maybe even able to convince them more easily to do a such addition :)

KwonJigglypuff

@KwonJigglypuff I think that you have to send these pictures of Lisa's peacock feather to Team NINJA: I believe that looking directly to what are you talking about in the "Casual Suggestion thread" would be very useful and maybe even able to convince them more easily to do a such addition :)

I did tweet them yesterday, we'll see.
I will link the picture to my suggestion in our "casual" thread, you're right.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Most of Anthony's hair styles look...really pretty, but they also don't fit the characters most of the time. I highly doubt, Bayman and Rig would go into a fight with their hair looking like it's from a Korean boy band video. Also Rachel looking like f****** Lightning of FFXIII?! o . O

ab9kssz.gif

Last edited:

Kronin

Last edited:

Chapstick

I think the only hairstyle that fits Lisa is the one she has now. /MAYBE/ a flared out version like Eliot's new hairstyle in 5U but ehh

Argentus

AsheMann21

That's exactly why I believe my solution is good.

This way, for her La Mariposa costumes, she would have three options :
- mask
- no mask
- feather (recolor based on her costume)

That's really easy to make.
It looks okay with most costumes.

1411776397-pic-07-1.jpg

My personal favourite. She looks so cute.
1411776469-04.jpg
I really like the idea of these peacock feathers!

I don't want to sound rude.....

But if they can't colour Helena's bows according to her costumes, then I don't think they'll give multiple colours for her feathers..:oops:

KwonJigglypuff

I really like the idea of these peacock feathers!

I don't want to sound rude.....

But if they can't colour Helena's bows according to her costumes, then I don't think they'll give multiple colours for her feathers..:oops:

You might be right.
That's why we could have the choice : gold default (L1), red (L2), turquoise (R1), light pink (R2).
If there are too lazy to color them, then they should just choose "gold default" at least.
If there are too lazy to do anything, then don't give anything new (again) to Lisa.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD