The King Of Fighters XIV Thread

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I'm mad no one talked about the King of Fighters XIV World Premier Tour yet.

Since KOF14 is coming out on August 23, SNK and Atlus are hosting the event in USA (with EVO 2016 and Summer Jam X), Japan (both Osaka and Tokyo), South Korea (Bifan 2016), Shanghai (ChinaJoy 2016), Hong Kong (ACGHK 2016), and Taiwan (PlayStation Gaming Festival in Taipei).

Those going to EVO this year will have a chance to play it. Those who are going to Summer Jam X next month (such as myself) will check it out.

https://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/us/press/2016/071301/

Radiance

I honestly don't like playing games before they come out unless it's in the arcade where I have time to explore and learn. Playing a build at tournament is just everyone button mashing. Although some of the characters movesets are mostly the same from their previous KOFXIII movesets.

Argentus

Point taken. Even if you try to correct guys like this, they are still going to be completely clueless and try to support their own uneducated opinions about a game that they don't really play on any consistent basis. "2D Combo-Fighter" my ass. While combos do play a very important role for getting big damage (and are very necessary, especially as far as KOFXIV is concerned), they don't completely dictate the flow of the match. Anybody who actually believes in that sort of thing is a complete moron. Another thing I find funny is when a ignorant or unknowledgeable player tries to argue with a more experienced player about how high-level game play really works, while still managing to give shallow or uneducated opinions of the said game. That is something that has been bothering me quite a bit lately.

You brought it on yourself lol.

I just said its a standard 2d combo fighter, which is an objective fact.

You even verified in your wall of text by explaining how combos are done XD

I think you just like to argue even if there's no argument to be made.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
kof14-screenshot-july12.jpg

kof14-screenshot-nightmare-geese.jpg

So well modelled... O:

d3v

I'd argue that his definition of "standard 2d combo fighter" is subjective just by the very fact that it's only his definition. And that he neither has the experience or knowledge to actually understand the nuances in play that make a fighting game combo-centric.

White hair girl needs some pants I think lol

angel-stripbaby.gif

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
You brought it on yourself lol.

I just said its a standard 2d combo fighter, which is an objective fact.

You even verified in your wall of text by explaining how combos are done XD

I think you just like to argue even if there's no argument to be made.

Wrong again. I don't think you completely understand what makes fighting games combo-friendly. What I like to point out is that EVERY competitive fighting game (both 2D and 3D) has combos in it that would have to be executed a certain way. How large these combos are, how they are executed, and how they have to be approached will determine how combo-friendly a game is. Every game can easily be considered a "combo fighter" regardless of whether you are completely familiarized with a game or from an objective point of view. It depends on the game. 3D fighting games such as DOA, along with every other competitive fighting game are NOT exempt from this. Not trying to go for the said combos is considered idiotic. Trying to go for the combos without having ANY knowledge of how neutral game works in a specific fighting game is also stupid (implication: It varies between every other game. The way combos work in every other fighting game will also vary to many degrees. But, they are present in every other 2D or 3D fighting game nevertheless). As for the 2D fighting games themselves, you're basically trying to say that you would actually attempt execute combos in KOF in the exact same way as you would every other 2D fighting game. That's as stupid as saying that you are going to play DOA as if it were Tekken, which is often considered one of the worse approaches to DOA possible and a good way to get laughed at. This is even with the fact that both games have more than a few similaries: Frame data dictating a lot high-level aspects, both games having some form of Korean Back Dashing though (the method executing them between those two games are different), how stages influence a match, and the fact that both games have juggle combos for getting big-time guaranteed damage.
SF and most other noteworthy 2D fighting games specifically outside of KOF, you can not chain any of your normal moves into command moves unless they are designated as target combos and such. In SF the said command move will not even cancel into special moves at all.
Even the actual juggle system works differently from SF.
You can't play KOF as you would with Street Fighter. You can't even play KOF as you would with Mortal Kombat. You can't play Street Fighter as you would with Blazblue or even Guilty Gear!
Another problem is that I did not explain how "every 2D fighting game" works. I explained how "KOF" works as far as how combos are conducted. Trying to play the neutral game, conduct or attempt the same approach with KOF as you would in a game like SF, VS, GG, BB, MK, for example is suicidal. With KOF there are far more mobility options to consider as well such hops, hyper hops, super jumps, the roll mechanic (though punishable by throws and meaties on its recovery) Guard Cancels Roll/Blowback, and many character-specific traits. That's not even including the sub-systems, meter systems, and useful exploitable aspects (alternate guarding, unblockable projectile from the whiffed command grab set-up, using a characters jumping command normal during backdashes to extend distance and speed of the said backdash, and so much more. Note, these are also elements that you can only find in KOF). If you are not sure of how something works, it would be wise to avoid giving misleading advice or even an opinion on the game for potentially new players or even trying to explain how a game works.

I'd argue that his definition of "standard 2d combo fighter" is subjective just by the very fact that it's only his definition. And that he neither has the experience or knowledge to actually understand the nuances in play that make a fighting game combo-centric.

I got a feeling that even with that information, he is still going to say something stupid.

Last edited:

Argentus

angel-stripbaby.gif

Or you could take your head out of your ass and realize that its just exactly what I said.

It is a 2d game.

Where you fight.

And can do combos.

Its a 2d combo fighter.

Seriously I was just answering the guy lol. He asked what kof was like and I basically just said if you've played any 2d fighter then you'll be able to get the hang of it.

I never said anything about combos being the main method or if its combo-centric. I just said it has combos.

Its no face roll dialacombo like mortal kombat or MVC to be sure. That's why I said itsmore of a standard fighter, like street fighter, guilty gear, blazblue, etc etc.

I mean I know you love to be pointlessly asinine but thus is ridiculous XD

Wrong again. I don't think you completely understand what makes fighting games combo-friendly. What I like to point out is that EVERY competitive fighting game (both 2D and 3D) has combos in it that would have to be executed a certain way. How large these combos are, how they are executed, and how they have to be approached will determine how combo-friendly a game is. Every game can easily be considered a "combo fighter" regardless of whether you are completely familiarized with a game or from an objective point of view. It depends on the game. 3D fighting games such as DOA, along with every other competitive fighting game are NOT exempt from this. Not trying to go for the said combos is considered idiotic. Trying to go for the combos without having ANY knowledge of how neutral game works in a specific fighting game is also stupid (implication: It varies between every other game. The way combos work in every other fighting game will also vary to many degrees. But, they are present in every other 2D or 3D fighting game nevertheless). As for the 2D fighting games themselves, you're basically trying to say that you would actually attempt execute combos in KOF in the exact same way as you would every other 2D fighting game. That's as stupid as saying that you are going to play DOA as if it were Tekken, which is often considered one of the worse approaches to DOA possible and a good way to get laughed at. This is even with the fact that both games have more than a few similaries: Frame data dictating a lot high-level aspects, both games having some form of Korean Back Dashing though (the method executing them between those two games are different), how stages influence a match, and the fact that both games have juggle combos for getting big-time guaranteed damage.
SF and most other noteworthy 2D fighting games specifically outside of KOF, you can not chain any of your normal moves into command moves unless they are designated as target combos and such. In SF the said command move will not even cancel into special moves at all.
Even the actual juggle system works differently from SF.
You can't play KOF as you would with Street Fighter. You can't even play KOF as you would with Mortal Kombat. You can't play Street Fighter as you would with Blazblue or even Guilty Gear!
Another problem is that I did not explain how "every 2D fighting game" works. I explained how "KOF" works as far as how combos are conducted. Trying to play the neutral game, conduct or attempt the same approach with KOF as you would in a game like SF, VS, GG, BB, MK, for example is suicidal. With KOF there are far more mobility options to consider as well such hops, hyper hops, super jumps, the roll mechanic (though punishable by throws and meaties on its recovery) Guard Cancels Roll/Blowback, and many character-specific traits. That's not even including the sub-systems, meter systems, and useful exploitable aspects (alternate guarding, unblockable projectile from the whiffed command grab set-up, using a characters jumping command normal during backdashes to extend distance and speed of the said backdash, and so much more. Note, these are also elements that you can only find in KOF). If you are not sure of how something works, it would be wise to avoid giving misleading advice or even an opinion on the game for potentially new players or even trying to explain how a game works.

I got a feeling that even with that information, he is still going to say something stupid.

Wrong again.

I never said anything about how important combos are, or how complicated they are. I just said it has them.

You're over thinking it and getting mad at nothing.

Also yes you can play of the same as other 2d fighters lol. The fundamentals are the same, just each game has differing mechanics (which is a given so I glossed over it).

I mean its great that you wanna give more detailed responses but nothing I said was wrong lol. You're just reading too much into it.

Though considering your wall of text is mostly "no shit" info that I figured is given common knowledge, I suppose that's to be expected.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Or you could take your head out of your ass and realize that its just exactly what I said.

It is a 2d game.

Where you fight.

And can do combos.

Its a 2d combo fighter.

Seriously I was just answering the guy lol. He asked what kof was like and I basically just said if you've played any 2d fighter then you'll be able to get the hang of it.

I never said anything about combos being the main method or if its combo-centric. I just said it has combos.

Its no face roll dialacombo like mortal kombat or MVC to be sure. That's why I said itsmore of a standard fighter, like street fighter, guilty gear, blazblue, etc etc.

I mean I know you love to be pointlessly asinine but thus is ridiculous XD

Wrong again.

I never said anything about how important combos are, or how complicated they are. I just said it has them.

You're over thinking it and getting mad at nothing.

Also yes you can play of the same as other 2d fighters lol. The fundamentals are the same, just each game has differing mechanics (which is a given so I glossed over it).

I mean its great that you wanna give more detailed responses but nothing I said was wrong lol. You're just reading too much into it.

Though considering your wall of text is mostly "no shit" info that I figured is given common knowledge, I suppose that's to be expected.
So you would actually try to play KOF like it is SF.
All I am going to say is... good luck. You WILL need it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How is KOF's combo flow, is it easy to get into? I know from playing MK and SF that MK has a way more easy to chain combo system while SF has a somewhat tighter one I didn't really like. IS KOF more accessible than those two?

The Enforcer

How is KOF's combo flow, is it easy to get into? I know from playing MK and SF that MK has a way more easy to chain combo system while SF has a somewhat tighter one I didn't really like. IS KOF more accessible than those two?

Grain of Salt Disclosure: I've only had minimal experience with KOF since it started and marginally more with CVS titles which of course were capcom developed.

I've read/heard that KOF has always been one of the more execution intensive games, but from articles discussing XIV SNK is trying to make it more accessible. I'm guessing that it may be somewhere in between SF and MK since they still want to respect the franchise's roots, but at the same time expand the player base without scaring people off.

d3v

Atlus KoFXIV stream at Evo.
https://www.twitch.tv/atlususa
Basic flow is normals into command normals into special.

It is a 2d game.

Where you fight.

And can do combos.

Its a 2d combo fighter.

You could have just said 2d fighter. Nobody but you uses the term "2d combo fighter".

And at the same time that's a very vague answer that doesn't help.

There are a ton of nuances and differences between different 2d fighters that saying what you said is not helpful to the person asking the question at all.

Argentus

So you would actually try to play KOF like it is SF.
All I am going to say is... good luck. You WILL need it.

Not really lol. Both are still standard 2d fighters. The play style translates between them pretty easily. Or don't you remember capcom vs snk? XD

Same style just tighter/more refined execution. A little less of the "mash jab to super" that street fighter has. I'll leave it to the others for more detailed explanation.

Atlus KoFXIV stream at Evo.

Basic flow is normals into command normals into special.

You could have just said 2d fighter. Nobody but you uses the term "2d combo fighter".

And at the same time that's a very vague answer that doesn't help.

There are a ton of nuances and differences between different 2d fighters that saying what you said is not helpful to the person asking the question at all.

It is if you've played a lot of different 2d fighters. The nuances between fighters are a moment of minor adjustment at most so I didn't feel it worth mentioning. Kof is a baseline fighter, really standard, though more complicated than street fighter.

Some of the inputs are just stupid, like ralfs Galactica whatever, though.

But assuming they aren't used to different 2d fighters, I'll let it go and agree with you.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@d3v @GreatDarkHero - You guys should see Argentus with the VF characters in the past. One of the most hilarious bits I've ever seen. No offense Argentus, but there are some posts from you where I would question you as well, but it's whatever.

KOF is considered one of the most heavy execution based 2D fighting out there, possibly still is. Players can still play pad for it but mostly stick preferred from players due to button placements and coordination via on hit scenarios. This "might" be a good time to get into it as there is more appeal to a graphical display than straight technical gameplay compared to the past old games.

Last edited:

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Players can still play pad for it but mostly stick preferred from players due to button placements and coordination via on hit scenarios. This "might" be a good time to get into it as there is more appeal to it on a graphical display than straight technical gameplay compared to the past old games.
Speaking of which... is the button layout like this?:

[LK][HP][HK]
[LP]

Or is it like this?:

[HP][LK][HK]
[LP]

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Not really lol. Both are still standard 2d fighters. The play style translates between them pretty easily. Or don't you remember capcom vs snk? XD

Same style just tighter/more refined execution. A little less of the "mash jab to super" that street fighter has. I'll leave it to the others for more detailed explanation.

It is if you've played a lot of different 2d fighters. The nuances between fighters are a moment of minor adjustment at most so I didn't feel it worth mentioning. Kof is a baseline fighter, really standard, though more complicated than street fighter.

But assuming they aren't used to different 2d fighters, I'll let it go and agree with you.

... @Argentus I'm not trying to be mean, but I think there really is something wrong with you.
First of all, you're knowledge of 2D fighters is so screwed up. Capcom vs SNK 2 does not play like a KOF game. It has KOF characters. But, it doesn't play like a KOF game. Most people with common sense can clearly see that it doesn't. The reason I know this for sure is because it's the first fighting game that I've ever went to a tournament for in Europe. I even helped others with this game in the past to confirm this. And, you are trying to tell ME about Capcom vs SNK 2? There are also going to be plenty of other individuals besides me who WILL disagree with you. In Capcom vs SNK 2, it is far more ground based, than even the KOF series in itself. Let me go down a list of reasons why you are wrong (as usual).
What Capcom vs SNK 2 has is a groove system that will influence the kind of meter you have as well as the progression of your character as the match takes place. Each of these grooves offer different mechanics from the Street Fighter games and the most noteworthy SNK titles (primarily KOF95 for S-Groove, KOF98 for N-Groove, and Garou/SamSho for K-Groove). Even within the Groove systems you can change who you can combo the opponent as well as how your mechanics work. Footsies and neutral game is heavily advocated in CVS2, whereas in KOF, you have more mobility options only to play footsies on a short-term basis. KOF is a more offensive oriented game but at the same time, you have access to a lot of mobility options and defensive options. Playing CVS2 and a KOF game (98/98UM, 02/02UM, XIII) would practically require the player to take a different approach. Once again, saying that you can play CVS2 like it is a KOF game (or vice-versa) is just as stupid as saying that you can play DOA as if it were Tekken. You KNOW that this is stupid. You have to know! To even be able to play at a descent level, you will have to learn how to take advantage of the Roll Cancel glitch, which means you basically have to input a special moves within the very first frames of the characters roll. This was a glitch but it was also significant in introducing a much deeper game play.
Also in CVS2, you can never roll backwards. You can only roll forward. Another thing to note is that even during a part of the roll frames, you become vulnerable to lows, shortly before its recovery. In KOF, you are invincible to every move except for throws/command grabs until the recover frames, which means the roll is not foolproof. You gain COMPLETE invincibility if you perform a Guard Cancel Roll (this was also present in CVS2, but it did not work in the same way as it would in KOF).

Here are resources that will make it absolutely clear that neither of these games can be played in the exact same way. Two websites that have all the information in relationship to CVS2 and KOF2002UM
www.wiki.shoryuken.com/Capcom_vs_SNK_2
and here:
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_2002:_Unlimited_Match

Let me provide a much clearer picture of how stupid you actually are:
Compare this. This is a CVS2 high-level match.

and then compare this. This is a KOF2002UM match from A-cho. High-level Japanese game play.

@Argentus You need to understand this. You're not in a position to share any knowledge of these kind of games because you don't have any in the first place! Even a blind man can see that those two games play very differently.

I can go on and on about why your logic is screwed up but this should speak for itself. .

KOF and SF are not the same games. GG and MK are not the same games. You can not play the same way because if you try to do so, you will LOSE. And, you will look like a complete moron. It has been shown for over 20 years that is quite a variety of 2D fighting games that have to be approached differently. Have you tried playing Mortal Kombat II and then going on to play SFA3? You are actually trying to tell me that those two games have THAT much in common in game play AND in fundamentals, when it has been proven again and again that you can't simply approach them same way. Also, Light Punch into Super is an element that is extremely situational and you're going to see that advocated in a handful of 2D fighting games. KOF is not the "same style just with tight/more refined execution." You've HAD to have watched and even played them enough to realize this but somehow you don't! Where are you getting these ideas from?

Ralf's Galatica Phantom is QCFx2 + P. There is nothing difficult about this. You can hold the input to charge the said move to make it stronger.

Argentus

... @Argentus I'm not trying to be mean, but I think there really is something wrong with you.
First of all, you're knowledge of 2D fighters is so screwed up. Capcom vs SNK 2 does not play like a KOF game. It has KOF characters. But, it doesn't play like a KOF game. Most people with common sense can clearly see that it doesn't. The reason I know this for sure is because it's the first fighting game that I've ever went to a tournament for in Europe. I even helped others with this game in the past to confirm this. And, you are trying to tell ME about Capcom vs SNK 2? There are also going to be plenty of other individuals besides me who WILL disagree with you. In Capcom vs SNK 2, it is far more ground based, than even the KOF series in itself. Let me go down a list of reasons why you are wrong (as usual).
What Capcom vs SNK 2 has is a groove system that will influence the kind of meter you have as well as the progression of your character as the match takes place. Each of these grooves offer different mechanics from the Street Fighter games and the most noteworthy SNK titles (primarily KOF95 for S-Groove, KOF98 for N-Groove, and Garou/SamSho for K-Groove). Even within the Groove systems you can change who you can combo the opponent as well as how your mechanics work. Footsies and neutral game is heavily advocated in CVS2, whereas in KOF, you have more mobility options only to play footsies on a short-term basis. KOF is a more offensive oriented game but at the same time, you have access to a lot of mobility options and defensive options. Playing CVS2 and a KOF game (98/98UM, 02/02UM, XIII) would practically require the player to take a different approach. Once again, saying that you can play CVS2 like it is a KOF game (or vice-versa) is just as stupid as saying that you can play DOA as if it were Tekken. You KNOW that this is stupid. You have to know! To even be able to play at a descent level, you will have to learn how to take advantage of the Roll Cancel glitch, which means you basically have to input a special moves within the very first frames of the characters roll. This was a glitch but it was also significant in introducing a much deeper game play.
Also in CVS2, you can never roll backwards. You can only roll forward. Another thing to note is that even during a part of the roll frames, you become vulnerable to lows, shortly before its recovery. In KOF, you are invincible to every move except for throws/command grabs until the recover frames, which means the roll is not foolproof. You gain COMPLETE invincibility if you perform a Guard Cancel Roll (this was also present in CVS2, but it did not work in the same way as it would in KOF).

Here are resources that will make it absolutely clear that neither of these games can be played in the exact same way. Two websites that have all the information in relationship to CVS2 and KOF2002UM
www.wiki.shoryuken.com/Capcom_vs_SNK_2
and here:
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_2002:_Unlimited_Match

Let me provide a much clearer picture of how stupid you actually are:
Compare this. This is a CVS2 high-level match.

and then compare this. This is a KOF2002UM match from A-cho. High-level Japanese game play.

@Argentus You need to understand this. You're not in a position to share any knowledge of these kind of games because you don't have any in the first place! Even a blind man can see that those two games play very differently.

I can go on and on about why your logic is screwed up but this should speak for itself. .

KOF and SF are not the same games. GG and MK are not the same games. You can not play the same way because if you try to do so, you will LOSE. And, you will look like a complete moron. It has been shown for over 20 years that is quite a variety of 2D fighting games that have to be approached differently. Have you tried playing Mortal Kombat II and then going on to play SFA3? You are actually trying to tell me that those two games have THAT much in common in game play AND in fundamentals, when it has been proven again and again that you can't simply approach them same way. Also, Light Punch into Super is an element that is extremely situational and you're going to see that advocated in a handful of 2D fighting games. KOF is not the "same style just with tight/more refined execution." You've HAD to have watched and even played them enough to realize this but somehow you don't! Where are you getting these ideas from?

Ralf's Galatica Phantom is QCFx2 + P. There is nothing difficult about this. You can hold the input to charge the said move to make it stronger.

Again.

You are over thinking it and talking out your ass as you imagine problems where there aren't any.

I said its a standard 2d combo fighter.

This is an objective fact.

It is one of the original fighters (the standard)
It is 2d.
It has combos.

In no way was it a false statement. Just intentionally oversimplified for the sake of a summary to someone new.

Yet you insist on writing these essays trying to prove me "wrong", saying that kof is not a 2d fighter with combos, followed by you elaborating on how it is EXACTLY THAT.

No, my friend, I'm afraid it may be YOU who has something seriously wrong with you.

As for Ralf move I'm mixing it up with something else then. One of his (or was it Clark's?) Supers was ridiculously long and complicated as shown on the command screen.

Honestly this is mostly just amusing because nowhere have you actually managed to argue or dispute anything I said, yet you claim I don't know what I'm talking about XD. All that's happened is you've been elaborating on what I simplify/gloss over.

For example
I note how its a standard 2d fighter like sf and if you've played one youll be able to pick up on the other, keeping in mind each fighter has mechanic differences.

You proceed to elaborate on those differences while pretending what I said was in any way wrong and claiming those differences make the games COMPLETELY different when in reality the fundamentals are exactly the same (barring mk which is a whole other ballgame, but I'm talking more kof/sf/gg etc). Normals, specials, meter, pokes, zoning, supers, quarter circle inputs, chaining normals for combos, it all carries over from one game to the next (for the most part).

That's why a good way to test drive a new game is to simply check all the standard controls and inputs. Most of it will be the same, just gotta figure out what's not.

This is literally all in your head, man lol. You've gotta stop being stupid about this.

I don't play competitively but I do play a lot of fighters for fun and yeah they generally all play about the same. Mortal Kombat being the oddball for how stiff it

Kof, sf, arcana hearts, JoJo, gg, Bb, gba2, melty blood, MVC, skullgirls, etc. If you've played one you can play the rest BC the basics are all the same.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I'm not exactly the only who has a problem with your lack of knowledge of how 2D fighting games really work, along with their obvious differences in their game play concepts. "2D Combo Fighter" is not a good way of helping other individuals who are legitimately trying to learn a game, especially sense EVERY OTHER COMPETITIVE FIGHTING GAME (2D and 3D) has the said combos in the first place. You may as well not post anything at all if you really didn't know how KOF works. You are the only one here who would use such a term while giving yourself the illusion that you know exactly what you are talking about (which is proven that you don't, which begs to question as to why you are even trying to give advice on a subject you know nothing about in the first place). Based on your reputation, what the other smarter individuals in this forum say about you, and nonsense you are prone to, it's no wonder why a lot of members had a problem with you in the past.

Again.

You are over thinking it and talking out your ass

Says the guy who was trying to tell me that KOF can be played the exact same as Capcom vs SNK 2. Yeah, this is amusing as hell.

It is one of the original fighters (the standard)
It is 2d.
It has combos.

All 2D fighting games that are played on a competitive basis have combos. This is also immediately obvious to anyone who is new KOF or even fighting games, which makes the "2D Combo Fighter" statement seem even dumber, vague, and potentially misleading in retrospect.

For example
I note how its a standard 2d fighter like sf and if you've played one youll be able to pick up on the other, keeping in mind each fighter has mechanic differences.

You proceed to elaborate on those differences while pretending what I said was in any way wrong and claiming those differences make the games COMPLETELY different when in reality the fundamentals are exactly the same (barring mk which is a whole other ballgame, but I'm talking more kof/sf/gg etc).

Except I am not pretending. You act as I am the only one who has a problem with you here. Even if you took out the additional meter systems, sub-mechanics, the six/four-button controls, input systems, and even the special moves themselves, you still won't get the same game because of how the game engine works, general pacing, mobility, combo-flow, wake-up system, will still have to approach the game very differently and you will see a huge difference in how the game plays out (which is ridiculously obvious). This is assuming that you are playing to win. There is a good reason why most individuals would refer to you as a scrub. This isn't necessarily the first time you've been called out on this shit either. You are not in a position to give any sort of advice or information on how these kind of fighting games work.

EDIT:
KOFXIV stream:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD