Community The Last Round Photo Contest - Win a copy of the Steam version with DLC!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
1zdpstl.jpg

Meh, just something simple that I really liked, especially since I finally got the preorder DLC.

indieanimator

Some good entries. It'd be cool if there were 2nd, 3rd & runner up winners (maybe splitting up the prize for first place up a bit). But this is fine as well. Nice to see another contest going on. I'd enter for PS3, but I'm not good at file transfers from the console to the PC. Tried once w/a USB stick & the photos were tiny. Oh well. :)

MichaelTheGreat

Hey all,
I'm a bit of a casual lurker to the Dead or Alive, but when I saw this competition... I'll thought I'll sign up and give it a go.

Here's my entry to the competition:
rwdfxw.png

Currently using this one as my wallpaper
Sorta thinking of a nice title for this one, let me know if you guys have an idea!

KwonJigglypuff

Hey all,
I'm a bit of a casual lurker to the Dead or Alive, but when I saw this competition... I'll thought I'll sign up and give it a go.

rwdfxw.png

Sorta thinking of a nice title for this one, let me know if you guys have an idea!

"Home... I want to go home"
(quote from DOA2 Kasumi's ending)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey all,

rwdfxw.png

Looks like it's using SweetFX or has been touched up post-production. I don't think this would be accepted.

Otherwise, beautiful shot.

Kronin

I'm not one of the people behind the thread but I want remind that filter edits (during or post game) or mods are not allowed for the competition.

Seeing some of the photos posted there (I think that many of you made a great work!) apparently a few people could not have read this rule posted in the OP, so change your picture for being part of the contest =)

Last edited:

indieanimator

Guess I still have a chance since I'll be able to get to the PS3 this weekend.
Quite a while ago, I downloaded a program to convert the photos transferred from the console to the PC via USB stick. But I couldn't get the converter program to work (the photos are tiny for some reason). Looked like a bunch of complex code for that converter. I wish it were more simple, but people here managed it. How do you do it?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD