Jadeinchains

tumblr_inline_p6ye9uP4e31ti7awe_250.gif

giphy.gif

Onryoki

Standard Donor
4D156A44-0748-4C4C-BB17-5C43B958F766.gif

Last edited:

Vigoorian King

Last week I discovered Maggie Rogers and I've been obsessed since then. In January she released a new album "Heard It in a Past Life" and I highly recommend y'all to listen to it cause she SNAPPED.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This is one of my favorite songs atm to listen to, Halsey I don't like personality wise but her and Juice World are a match made in heaven <3

I also love Dreamdoll's Bundles, it brings out my inner bisexual xD

Ninoasker

Underrated bop.

Also I’ve been listening to one of my fav telenovela theme as a kid lately outta nowhere lol but it’s truly a good ass tune

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
These are some songs I listen to alot xD I listen to alot of passionate sexual songs tbh or fight songs from bad girls club the best reality TV show <3

I listen to this song literally everyday. It's the perfect song to have sex to imo

DOA6 NEEDS a song like this <3

https://youtu.be/-3b9MKdjFII

Hopefully this won't lag the thread, I just love fighting and sexy music xD

mizking

BECAUSE THERE'S JUST NOT ENOUGH CHRISSY AND THE CREW

Since 2013, Madeon has never let me down XDXDXDXD

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Alternate Ending: Raidou begins to disintegrate into a shimmering magenta light after he takes the final hit, but in doing so, he begins to explain with his dying breath..."Kasumi. I killed you long ago. You are the perfect clone." and then begins to laugh out loud, as his body fades into ashes, echoing his laughter into oblivion. With that, Kasumi looks down in distress and says
"No...It can't be true..." Then looking at Hayate and Ayane as she begins to twirl into a teleport. Hayate raises his hand into a halt, "Kasumi, no!" But it was too late. She disappears, in lethal pursuit to find her creator, Donovan, no matter what it takes.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD