The official Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown thread

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
How much is all the DLC for this game? I already have the game sans DLC, but I pretty much bought all of DOA'S DLC, so...

Koompbala

If you buy it separately like for individual characters. You're just screwing yourself, but as I said for all the customization items. It's $15, so it being $6. For all items is a good deal.

WisperG

How much is all the DLC for this game? I already have the game sans DLC, but I pretty much bought all of DOA'S DLC, so...

Each character has a $5 DLC pack, which comes out to about $95 for the whole roster. The cheaper option is the two $15 DLC bundles, which each include packs for half the roster. None of the DLC is on sale though. Even if you already own it the game, you'd be saving tons of money by double-dipping on the Complete Edition for $6.

Tricky

Rofl yes I been to a couple Doa tournies... mr moldy eileen lol. its obvious. Mold monkey = hold junkie lol

lol You know Mold Monkey got some old school Eileen training in last night at next level. Too bad ya'll couldn't see the lessons. He's gotten better, and by the end of the night it was getting even better. He finally learned the way of 9000K last night, for that I am greatful to see it passed on. Shame it wasn't streamed for ya'll.

synce

I wish I heard about the $6 deal sooner, would've rebought the game if it meant a better chance at VF6

And nice to see all the love for Eileen on FSD ;)

BLACKSTAR

If you're gonna be at Final Round this weekend, come by for the VF tournament this Friday evening:

11075143_10206195790555268_7086960169340818000_n.jpg

SoulTruth2013

Hey guys! I have a VF event this Saturday for those of you who wants to a chance offline.

Gonna be streamed at twitch.tv/socalvf Hosted by me. Streamed by IcKY99.
Starts at 5pm to 10pm. So if you live in California or SoCal, come on down when you have the chance.

Address: 8551 Vesper Ave Panorama City, CA
Fee: 5 dollars.
System: PS3 (Bring your own system if you want)(optional)
Bring Your Own Controller (mandatory)

SoulTruth2013

Another VF event
Date: April 18
Time: 5pm to 10pm
System: PS3
Bring Your Own Controller

I will consider to put a crossover between VF/DOA on PS3.
Let Me Know and I will make it happen.

David Gregg

It's a shame Sega has withdrawn from console market. So many franchises will be taken down with it. Wasn't a VF fan but I feel bad as this makes the possibility of VF6 slim to none. :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD