THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Really? Hold on a sec...

*goes backs into Dimensions"

Yea, you are right. His headbutt would be an excellent CB. I think his :7::P: should rather become a poke only.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
you know Leon already has a combo called the power blow? it would seem that TN took the ideas from Leon and then left him in the dust,not nice TN

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I want them to make an eagle sound effect whenever he throws someone using desert falcon ...like the one in assassins creed when you jump into a hay stack.. lol

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
NDA's or some junk... I think the more connected members here already know we're definitely getting Momiji, Leon, Ein, and Tengu, though I'm not sure if anyone knows the other characters yet

Well nothing is concrete about Ein or Tengu, but Leon has already been confirmed through an officially released trailer. and like Russian said, I think COW is the only connected member here.

Turns out that's actually Bayman in Leon's costume

That's some top tier trolling TN did with that trailer then, lol.

ScattereDreams

at 0:44,im mainly busting their balls(i think) i just find it weird how he already had the tools needed but he was just left out.

Moves I need in DOA5U from this video

66ppk
6pk
33p
46p
66p+k [I have a feeling thats going to be his critical burst]
p+k [could also be his critical burst if they slowed down the move, but I prefer it as a whiff punisher]
9p
6p series or p6p series
33p+g
214p
and pp series
while rising k [NH whiff punish launcher]
desert falcon
and that other super long chain throw that kicks ass lol.

I think I named half his movelist xD

ooo I forgot 3k xD

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I think the second hit from the :4::P::+::K: series caused a ceiling hit and the first hit caused a sit down stun. It would be good if there was a sure was to charge :the second hit for long enough to guarantee a ceiling hit.

He also has a couple of charge moves and GBs which make him special.

What I do want most out his strikes is for :P::+::K:, :6::P::+::K:, :4::6::P::+::K: and any of his doa3-4 GB to maintain their GB properties.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Guess I won't bee needing this pic anymore .. .lol
7999776916_866ba2074f_b.jpg

Its great to have the Strongest Man back :)

Aven Kujo-Gin

I can´t wait to see is new moveset, I hope they make him more different from Bayman, especially about the Throws/Holds, also, he need back some of his DOA3 moves back like the :K::P::P: or :9::P: for example. I don´t want the :9: :P: he have in DOA4, cuz is almost the same to Bayman :9::P::P: but in a weaker version, same goes for he´s :4::P:,:K: or :4::P:,:6::K: , while Bayman have more options after the :4::P:, Leon only have this two, so it will be good if they add a different attack for this command.
Seriously, Leon have some of Bayman moves, but they are just a weaker or incomplete version compared to Bayman. The only command will Leon get an advantage over Bayman is :6::6::P::P::P: or :6::6::P::P::K:(See Bayman and Leon moveset to know what I´m talking about)
I think just adding a different animation or a stun effect for his "clone attacks" and we all will be fine.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD