THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

I agree that some of his moves are kind of stupid. Some of them just feel like incomplete versions of Bayman's. The ones you mentioned are good examples. Another example would be 1P. They both have the exact same 1P, but Bayman can follow it up with P and even hold it down for more damage, whereas all Leon gets is the initial 1P. Kind of lame.

I certainly hope he gets a lot more diverse and unique in DOA5U.

synce

New Trailer tomorrow will show us lots of funky things ...

the TN tweet teases something about ... His new war ... I wonder ... :)

lol I take it that's a google translation. It's not literally talking about a war, it translates to "HE is the new fighter?!" If it's Leon I hope to see Tengu at the end of the trailer

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
famitsu hasnt leaked yet, it goes tweet,famitsu,trailer so until that happens im not going o wait for the trailer im going to wait for Famitsu.

DontForkWitMe

Guess I mistranslated ..
i think its new warrior .. (ie .. Jacky from VF) ...HYPE!

I think the STRONGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD might have to wait till E3 for the true Leon reveal

ib1Py1hMq5hsuT.gif

synce

Don't rely on google translation... I said in a few posts up it's not a correct translation

KwonJigglypuff

This thread is exciting. Finally, we'll have the chance to talk about solide content, reality, not just expectations and theories. This is amazing. :eek:

PJudge

If I had photoshop at work I'd have made a picture of Leon with "SOON" written on it.

I think for his trailer they should totally rip on the Duke Nukem Forever teaser that just has Leon sitting with his back to the screen, in his black vest, red pants, and shades, lifting weights and being all badass and stuff.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
If the pattern holds we can expect Leon's trailer to have Bayman opening with one of his Leon directed quotes (hopefully Leon will get something to say back to him).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Bayman : I've been waiting, Leon !
Leon: Shut up and fight you Pansy !
Leon wins.
Leon: Come back when you've wiped your own ass ...
Looks at the sky.
Leon: Roland are you watching ?

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAH !!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD